Titanfall's community rapidly dropping off like flies?

#31cmincPosted 4/16/2014 8:03:09 AM
chex81 posted...
motoraptor posted...
DarkMark942 posted...
No SP campaign and a very shallow multiplayer. And yes the community is dropping, its taking long to find servers now. And no one talks, they all seem very awkward.

I've always wondered, would a 7-hour mediocre campaign really change people's opinion about the game? If the multiplayer was boring after a while would you really play the campaign multiple times just because it's there?

Don't tell me that the campaign would have been good, Respawn has streteched their resources thin enough as it is.

a SP campaign would have been useless, of all my buddies who buy CoD/BF every year they do NOT play the SP modes at all, including myself. I agree it wouldn't have mattered, its just an excuse for people to complain. You dont like the MP of the game? Ok you dont like the game, period...dont go on saying its lacking content that wouldn't have helped anyway. I do agree more Titans/Customizations would have benefited though.

Im not going to dispute that there are people that never touch the single player campaigns in games like these, but for the amount of people that do, titanfall has that much less to offer them. No matter how you look at full price game purchases with planned dlc, that's not good.

No single player was a bad decision made worse by the fact that multiplayer is kind of barebones.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#32DojoMaxPosted 4/16/2014 8:04:38 AM
Dev445 posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
knightimex topic.

---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#33DarkMark942Posted 4/16/2014 8:05:15 AM
I buy FPS specifically for the SP campaign and pretty much never play online. Ooo, go shoot other players like a mindless drone, woohoo!
---
Seattle Seahawks
#34motoraptorPosted 4/16/2014 8:09:42 AM
DarkMark942 posted...
I buy FPS specifically for the SP campaign and pretty much never play online. Ooo, go shoot other players like a mindless drone, woohoo!

There is nothing more mindless than shooting AI who never evolve or change their tactics.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#35ExempliGratiaPosted 4/16/2014 8:24:26 AM
DarkMark942 posted...

Sound like you aren't built to play multiplayer games. It's okay man don't be ashamed.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#36RagnarokxvPosted 4/16/2014 8:28:36 AM
The difference between CoD and Titanfall is that after people stop playing the game online you can still play a CoD game.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#37GingaritoPosted 4/16/2014 8:51:03 AM
You could say we are dropping like titans......haha il let you all use that one.

No but i still play its a great game and I havent been back to BF or COD since I got it.
---
Currently playing - Titanfall and its amazing.
Best games played last year: the last of us , tomb raider. MUFC hated adored never ignored.
#38DarkMark942Posted 4/16/2014 9:03:51 AM
motoraptor posted...
DarkMark942 posted...

There is nothing more mindless than shooting AI who never evolve or change their tactics.

You playing on recruit, boy?
---
Seattle Seahawks
#39motoraptorPosted 4/16/2014 9:10:16 AM
DarkMark942 posted...
motoraptor posted...
DarkMark942 posted...

You playing on recruit, boy?

When you attempt to belittle me that says you have nothing meaningful more to say.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#40djprofessork1Posted 4/16/2014 9:16:41 AM
knightimex posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP9myweTa_A

It seems like everyone I know plus some from online feel that TF loses it's flair within weeks of release.

It's disheartening to me as I'm still interested in the game, but that interest is now in a state of decay, and it's gaining momentum.

Confirm or Deny?

This Maximillian guy is a total weasel.
All he does is post fake controversy and misleading videos, to bait people into clicking them/commenting.

Constantly he reports on rumors, claims games are "dying" and generally, every video he posts is just a bait. He is a liar.