Titanfall's community rapidly dropping off like flies?

#41kcypher2000Posted 4/16/2014 8:19:50 AM
Funny how there are no numbers to back this. And stop whining about SP. If anything SP pull people away from mp. Atleast 100% of the people who bought TF bought it for mp.

Lack of common sense in trolls.
#42TrueGBPosted 4/16/2014 8:44:01 AM
A shallow kick-off to the new gen because we didn't exactly have many better choices, but I can see them going balls to the wall for a sequel.
---
Future Billionaire
#43blingbling078Posted 4/16/2014 8:47:28 AM
i like it i barely play it though so not bored yet. im addicted to plants vs zombies

best game on system IMHO
#44The Last CetraPosted 4/16/2014 8:50:47 AM
The game is slick, pretty and has that initial "Omg this is cool" factor but you quickly realize that it is an incredibly shallow experience with only one game mode and very limited customization. I'm glad I held off and didn't drop 60 bucks on it because it's definitely not worth that price tag, IMO.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#45chaotix42Posted 4/16/2014 8:54:25 AM
The Last Cetra posted...
only one game mode

Are you Inspector Gadget? Because you're reaching pretty far here.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
#46MRL3G3NDPosted 4/16/2014 8:56:04 AM
the answer is

its shallow

I don't blame MS or Respawn for putting out a shallow game... I blame the the reviewers and game sites for giving it a 9...
---
TITANFALL+GOOD MUSIC
http://youtu.be/QmwqqAq0GxM
#47kcypher2000Posted 4/16/2014 8:59:08 AM
chaotix42 posted...
The Last Cetra posted...
only one game mode

Are you Inspector Gadget? Because you're reaching pretty far here.

He doesnt know what hes talking about. Its cool to hate popular games.
#48leelee3105Posted 4/16/2014 9:04:38 AM
the day i get on to play, and I dont instantly find a full lobby to play in I will be worried.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#49Treeherder41Posted 4/16/2014 9:16:09 AM
I don't know about the voice chat. I saw some mics lighting up but no sound was coming though. I've said hello in the last 20 games online and nobody has talked back. I think something is up with the communications. Party Chat works fine for me. Has anybody been able to at least talk to somebody else in the lobby that's not in party? If so, cool, if not then that is interesting.

The two things I'd like for this game are Titan Skins, and being able to name your Titan instead of just showing who's titan it is. I just want to name my Ogre "Big Sexy".
#50Fou LuPosted 4/16/2014 9:26:01 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
the answer is

its shallow

I don't blame MS or Respawn for putting out a shallow game... I blame the the reviewers and game sites for giving it a 9...

Why would Microsoft get any blame period?... They had nothing to do with Titanfall. It's like blaming Sony or Nintendo for.. a Capcom game.

Titanfall is NOT an exclusive. I don't have an Xbox One, and I don't have the 360 version of Titanfall, I have the PC version. And it's damn fun to play, even though the PC version has less people playing.
---
I smolder with generic rage.