Titanfall's community rapidly dropping off like flies?

#61dualshockedPosted 4/16/2014 10:46:31 AM
I'm actually surprised it survived this long.
#62SonyPonyTonyPosted 4/16/2014 10:50:32 AM
necro00 posted...
I Have no problems finding full matches at 2-4am eastern time.

Yeah there's no drop off, it's still a very active online community. I guess you could dream that it was falling off, although you'd have to be pretty pathetic to do that.....
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#63Hierarchy225Posted 4/16/2014 10:50:53 AM
Thats what happens when they try to pass off a shallow 360 game as "next gen".
#64EllesarienPosted 4/16/2014 10:52:13 AM
The desire/obsession to want this game to fail is so amazing to me. I still have no idea why the negative obsession with it.

I understand not liking the genre and not buying it.

But the 24/7 frothing at the mouth, pounding the table in utter rage over it, needing to post negatively in every thread about it is something some one will need to explain to me because I just don't get it at all.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#65leelee3105Posted 4/16/2014 11:00:33 AM
Ellesarien posted...
The desire/obsession to want this game to fail is so amazing to me. I still have no idea why the negative obsession with it.

But the 24/7 frothing at the mouth, pounding the table in utter rage over it, needing to post negatively in every thread about it is something some one will need to explain to me because I just don't get it at all.

haters gone hate, ponys gone troll
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif PSN lol!
#66kcypher2000Posted 4/16/2014 11:11:03 AM
Ponies are bitter because TF sold more than infamous last week. On xbox one alone. Stull waiting for numbers to back up the TC but i guess thats asking for too much
#67necro00Posted 4/16/2014 11:13:46 AM
Ponies mad they have to play Blacklight as there exclusive FPS. Id say Killzone but that has less then 1k on at any given time of day or night.
#68Lawboy2Posted 4/16/2014 11:18:23 AM
necro00 posted...
Ponies mad they have to play Blacklight as there exclusive FPS. Id say Killzone but that has less then 1k on at any given time of day or night.

I agree...but I actually like black light...but I had to put it down when titanfall and plants v zombies came out...I liked killzone too but again when titanfall and plants v zombies came out...I said bye bye
#69DBGBPosted 4/16/2014 11:19:08 AM
I don't think the community is dropping off like flies. Flies are attracted to crap, and that's what this game is. :)~
---
Xbox 720p has a good ring to it but now I see why they didn't choose 720 :)~
#70Exodus_PrimePosted 4/16/2014 11:23:45 AM
leelee3105 posted...
Ellesarien posted...

haters gone hate, ponys gone troll

I guess because people in the TC's friends list aren't playing it must mean the game is dropping off.

Yet on the IGN main page in "The top ten popular games out now" it has been holding that 3 spot since it launched while Infamous has stayed behind it....just saying I rather trust that list than TC's friends list.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita