Titanfall's community rapidly dropping off like flies?

#71CarpetfluffPosted 4/16/2014 1:01:19 PM
I think EA knows it, hence the whole 'we've got free updates coming' announcement; they're trying to get people back.
#72Lawboy2Posted 4/16/2014 1:05:08 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#73GingaritoPosted 4/17/2014 1:11:21 AM
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Stopped playing and got rid of Titanfall shortly after release, insanely boring and really had nothing to make you want to keep playing.

Nice of you to think you're speaking for everyone there.
---
Currently playing - Titanfall and its amazing.
Best games played last year: the last of us , tomb raider. MUFC hated adored never ignored.
#74GingaritoPosted 4/17/2014 1:22:29 AM
The fact is Titanfall is very popular, there is NO problems getting a game at any time so anyone that says any different is a liar.

Have people stopped playing the game since launch? of course they have that happens for every single game no matter how good it is.

I find it embarrasing that people on this forum act like their opinion is fact. '' This game is just another boring FPS '' Then you must be really stupid to keep buying a game in a genre you find boring. REALLY stupid.
---
Best games played last year: the last of us , tomb raider. MUFC hated adored never ignored.
#75EnclavePosted 4/17/2014 1:33:15 AM
I find it funny how at launch I complained about the lack of maps and game modes and that more players would force the game to have more of both and yet I was flamed for it, called a troll. Now that the game isn't shiny and new? Seems more and more agree with my early assessment.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#76Cornbread4lifePosted 4/17/2014 1:34:44 AM
Is there a way to see how many people are online? I know CoD will say how many people are playing each mode, but I haven't seen the option in Titanfall.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#77GingaritoPosted 4/17/2014 1:49:07 AM
Enclave posted...
I find it funny how at launch I complained about the lack of maps and game modes and that more players would force the game to have more of both and yet I was flamed for it, called a troll. Now that the game isn't shiny and new? Seems more and more agree with my early assessment.

While I agree there is not much in the way of game modes, to say lack of maps when the game shipped with 15 maps is just incredible.
---
#78EnclavePosted 4/17/2014 1:58:20 AM
When I say lack of maps I refer largely to the extra maps that would be needed to satisfy various game modes and more variety in player numbers, be it more smaller maps and more bigger maps, more maps suited to capture the flag, etc... Not simply more maps in general.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#79RaRitsujunPosted 4/17/2014 2:48:23 AM
Not surprising at all.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 48 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#80prozac786Posted 4/17/2014 2:50:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]