Titanfall's community rapidly dropping off like flies?

#81prozac786Posted 4/17/2014 3:01:26 AM
Ghosts sold worse, in the sense that it has sold 19 million so far, instead of its usual 23 million lol..

BF4 sold worse because it has sold half as much as BF3 so far..

Should I use that and say people are off BF now? No. These games sold slower because of next gen systems, people are slow to adopt and some people are undecided on next gen systems, so they're not sure what version of the games they should be buying.

Pretty much all fall releases last year, sold worse than their previous installments in the year before. This includes Ghosts, BF4, Fifa 14, Need for Speed, NBA EA, NBA 2K, etc.

So to single out CoD and say it's cos people are off it now, lol that is just stupid..

Back on topic - As for Titanfall, of course it would be a no starter. You have the heavy hitters such as Call of Duty and Battlefield, which are very successful and still have a huge following. That's not about to change anytime soon.

So of course Titanfall will have very poor sales, leading to very few players online. Even Killzone SF outsold it lol..
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#82Jeh64Posted 4/17/2014 3:55:07 AM
OUberLord posted...
I still play the game near daily, but everyone's mileage varies.

Same
#83Private_NoobPosted 4/17/2014 8:47:18 AM
The Play Station Four is king! xbone 360p is stupid and dead! EVERYONE REJOICE!
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#84kcypher2000Posted 4/17/2014 9:02:43 AM
Still no numbers. What is with ponies and their aversion to facts? What i find sad is that KZ is dead and infamous sold less then TF on xbox one alone even if you count the same time frame. Meaning if TF is in trouble then ponies have nothing because atleast xbox has other games.
#85jpraelsterPosted 4/17/2014 9:05:46 AM
Bat178 posted...
It's a shooter, essentially CoD with robots, and people are getting sick of CoD (Ghosts sold worse than the previous few CoD games) and shooters.

Its obvious you havent played it if you say that
#86FourManSevenPosted 4/17/2014 9:16:05 AM
Titanfall was good for a couple of hours.
But beyond the initial playthrough, it's just kinda there. It's not surprising to me that its not lasting long.
Look at Call of Duty. Say of it what you will, but it doesn't lack content.
20-30ish weapons to mess around with, attachments to unlock and use, single player campaign, multiplayer, survival, ect.
Look at Battlefield, all glitches and server problems aside.
4 classes each with 10-15ish unique weapons, and attachments to unlock. Huge maps to learn. Vehicles to drive with attachments of their own to unlock, a single player campaign (BF3-4), ect.
Now Look at Titanfall.
16 weapons total, and only 10 of those have attachments. All of which will be unlocked within an hour of using any particular weapon (Not counting Titan weapons). Replaying the same maps, over and over without much drive to continue to play them. Maps feel more static than old CoD maps. The parkour system is fun, but gets old quick. That laughable campaign. And the major selling point - The Titans. Which all feel lacking.
#87buknasty88Posted 4/17/2014 9:18:45 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
Still no numbers. What is with ponies and their aversion to facts? What i find sad is that KZ is dead and infamous sold less then TF on xbox one alone even if you count the same time frame. Meaning if TF is in trouble then ponies have nothing because atleast xbox has other games.

Why does it matter if Infamous sold less than Titanfall?
#88DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 4/17/2014 9:38:38 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I've played 3 rounds in 3 weeks.

Fun game, just doesn't keep me interested other than real short bursts.

I thought you said you got rid of your One awhile back.
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#89chaotix42Posted 4/17/2014 9:52:25 AM
DOWBLACKNINJA posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I've played 3 rounds in 3 weeks.

Fun game, just doesn't keep me interested other than real short bursts.

I thought you said you got rid of your One awhile back.

PC.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
#90LMwest09Posted 4/17/2014 2:09:15 PM
motoraptor posted...
DarkMark942 posted...
I buy FPS specifically for the SP campaign and pretty much never play online. Ooo, go shoot other players like a mindless drone, woohoo!

There is nothing more mindless than shooting AI who never evolve or change their tactics.

How many people in a match exhibit the exact same strategies over and over again? Most, if not all. I'm not saying multi isn't fun, but I get more challenge out of Expert SP than any multi match because people are far more predictable. I personally never play a multi match until I've completed everything the SP has to offer.