xbox one upgrades

#1Pantera_head667Posted 4/16/2014 9:43:31 AM
I'm not a spec nut or anything and the whole 1080p thing means nothing to me so i don't wanna argue about that stuff.

If its so far fetched for the X1's hardware to be upgraded, in this day & age, is it possible to do it externally? Eg. If Microsoft released something you could plug into the machine?
---
_,-' Dance to the decadence dance '-,_
#2SolidManifestPosted 4/16/2014 9:47:31 AM
can't plug anything in if it has no slots to plug onto.
---
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell
#3RybalPosted 4/16/2014 9:53:04 AM
Other than an external hard drive, I'd say it's extremely unlikely.

The reason that I say this is that it would fracture the user base. We've also seen that peripherals don't generally sell on their own merits.

On top of that, the system already costs more than the PS4. I would expect that a lot of consumers would find it difficult to justify having to spend even more just to equal or slightly surpass the power of the PS4, especially considering that most of the differences between the two consoles result in fairly negligible differences in the games.

MS would be better of encouraging developers to continue to make good games that people will have fun playing and to find ways to incorporate Kinect that feel natural.

If they can incorporate the Kinect in a way that they don't have to tell you about, but you figure out on accident by playing the way you normally would, it would probably pick up among the community pretty quickly.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#4Dann981Posted 4/16/2014 9:53:19 AM
The architect they used is inferior and more complex in short no. it'll always be behind technically
---
3DS Friend code: 2552-1258-5440
PSN: Nemisis666