I believe that the X1 has outsold PS4 for March...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I believe that the X1 has outsold PS4 for March...
2 years ago#11
xbone better outsell the ps4 for march since it's biggest hyped exclusive came out last month. If not, then i dunno what can save the xbone.
2 years ago#12
It didn't.
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
2 years ago#13
It will sell 100,000 more units more than likely but if you looked on Amazon PS4 was number 1 from Titanfalls release week all the way to the end of the month. But that is one retailer.
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
2 years ago#14
NPD is US only right?
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
2 years ago#15
One can dream..
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
2 years ago#16
Spetsnaz420 posted...
NPD is US only right?

north america
http://i.imgur.com/Dn9vLMi.jpg
2 years ago#17
Tbh if it hasn't outsold PS4 by a considerable amount it will be pointless seen as they had to drop the price of the console and bundle the game with it .it could hardly be claimed as a victory for the brand.
2 years ago#18
Not only should it have sold more, it should destroy the PS4. I mean honestly the only exclusive was infamous..really. Anything less than pure domination would be bad.
2 years ago#19
It won't outsell the PS4 by a considerable amount, even in March only, just considering America, with a flagship release, special bundles and Sony that just cannot supply enough PS4 for the entire world.

Nothing can save the Xbox One at this point.
2 years ago#20
billOriley posted...
xbone better outsell the ps4 for march since it's biggest hyped exclusive came out last month. If not, then i dunno what can save the xbone.

But the ps4s most hyped game also came out in march?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I believe that the X1 has outsold PS4 for March...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived