Should I sell my Wii U for a Xbox One?

#21thefabregas22Posted 4/17/2014 5:45:31 AM
If it was me I would keep it, I've already got about 100 hours out of it and smash, mario kart, hyrule warriors and bayo 2 all release this year so I'll easily get over a 100 more. But I don't know you or your tastes so I can't really say.

Out of the games you listed

Dead Rising 3
Titanfall (also on pc and x360
Plants vs Zombies (which one are you talking about)
Destiny (not out yet)
Below (not out yet)
Rayman Legends (on everything including wii u)
Sunset Overdrive (not out yet)
Strider (on everything but wii u haha if you have any last gen consoles you can still play)

so out of those you can play most of them and something else (apart from dr3) and the rest aren't out yet. So to me it seems silly actually to sell a wii u for an xb1. Go pick up wonderful 101, pikmin 3, monster hunter and zombi u, you'll probably enjoy those a lot and get a lot of time out of them.
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#22Jedi454Posted 4/17/2014 6:01:21 AM
Keep it, a brilliant Pokemon game is coming to it, oh wait...
---
Get Good Kid.
#23The_DOAMPosted 4/17/2014 6:17:02 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Keep it, a brilliant Pokemon game is coming to it, oh wait...

No no a do think you are correct trolling or not as I'm not clear on your intentions but Nintendo did give us this snippet in a Nintendo Direct a few months back. Go to about 3:44 sec in the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAebPeYOaI0

on topic
Also unlike the PS4 and Wii U some of these so called ONE exclusives are for the PC aka Titanfall and even the Kinect is available on the PC. Fable, Gears, Halo, ect.. the ONE may not backwards compatibility with the 360 but the PC has those games and can play them.

More importantly the Xbox ONE costs $500 $ 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..that's crazy

That may not seem like a lot of money to some but stop and thing we are all probably typing away on our PC's. Would it take $500 of upgrades to get your computer to match the ONE!? Would it takes $500 worth of upgrades to get you computer to surpass the ONE once all these games start getting released!? The ONE shares way to much with the PC already and the thought shouldn't even come up about upgrading your PC except Microsoft designed and marketed the thing like a budget PC. What's the point in buying a budget PC or even building one when most people already own a PC and if they don't need a new board can buy new parts for cheaper?
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#24KOOGARPosted 4/17/2014 6:58:03 AM
no, it's the other way around
---
Don't read this - it hurts your eyes.
#25ElitePosted 4/17/2014 7:31:43 AM
Geist posted...
cminc posted...
Geist posted...
**** I'd sell it for anything if the wife would let me. She likes the Wii Fit stuff.

This! Whats heart breaking to me is that mine's not even turned the damn thing on in 3 months but complains everytime i talk about selling it. I keep getting ' im gonna play next week,' or 'i'll do it tomorrow.'

I hate having it in the house. Everytime i look at it i get sad about whats become of nintendo. Just damnes depressing, really.

Honestly, that is exactly how I feel.

Just wanna remind you both there is a Xbox one fitness app, as well as Jillian michaels add ons for it
#26method115Posted 4/17/2014 7:44:55 AM
I would
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#27Private_NoobPosted 4/17/2014 8:45:43 AM
Say no to getting xboned
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#28Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/17/2014 9:10:05 AM
If it has way more games you want(like you said) and that is the only way you will ever be able to get it the answer is yes.