Which shooter is the best so far?

#1bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 4/16/2014 6:49:09 PM
Which one is best? - Results (137 votes)
Battlefield 4
27.01% (37 votes)
Call of Duty: Ghosts
8.03% (11 votes)
Titanfall
36.5% (50 votes)
Plants Versus Zombies: Garden Warfare
28.47% (39 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I think PvZ is the best.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#2McQ_911Posted 4/16/2014 6:51:45 PM
I went with BF4 because it gets the most play time and I have a great time playing it with my friends. But PvZ is a great change of pace and a fantastic game. Loving the free DLC that PvZ offers.
---
GT: McQ 911
Go Pack Go
#3BigLongDownerPosted 4/16/2014 7:51:31 PM
PvZ. Easily.

Pop Cap just needs to add a mode specifically for Zombies and a new map for G&G for each DLC update. Can't wait to see what they in store for Halloween (If they have anything at all).
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
#4death cloudPosted 4/16/2014 7:52:54 PM
I voted for Obama.

Did I win?
---
Let's all try to be nice.
#5aj4x94Posted 4/16/2014 8:04:13 PM
One's broken, another is broken and stale, one is sorely lacking in content, and the last one I haven't played.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#6BTM4444Posted 4/16/2014 8:04:39 PM
Even with all the issues, battlefield 4 by far. Titanfall was fun but didn't keep my attention. Ghosts sucks d*** and plants vs zombies is fun to play when I want a relaxing shooter to play but I wouldn't say it's the best.
#7bLiNdSnIpErZ20(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2014 10:32:00 PM(edited)
BTM4444 posted...
Even with all the issues, battlefield 4 by far. Titanfall was fun but didn't keep my attention. Ghosts sucks d*** and plants vs zombies is fun to play when I want a relaxing shooter to play but I wouldn't say it's the best.

I would have chosen Bf4, but my friends that play Battlefield haven't upgraded to the xbox one yet. It's really boring playing with randoms who only have background noise coming through their stupid f***ing kinect mics.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#8CKnightPosted 4/16/2014 10:41:43 PM
BF4. Good graphics, gameplay, sound, ect, ect. Lost of options to play around with in loadouts. Good map designs and selection of modes. Had a rough start but ended up being a great game.

Plants vs Zombies is fun but lack many options to really go the long haul.

Titanfall is very fun but also lacking in options but gets more play than PvZ for me.

CoD Ghost is garbage.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#9WebsandWigsPosted 4/17/2014 12:39:02 AM
CKnight posted...
BF4. Good graphics, gameplay, sound, ect, ect. Lost of options to play around with in loadouts. Good map designs and selection of modes. Had a rough start but ended up being a great game.

Plants vs Zombies is fun but lack many options to really go the long haul.

Titanfall is very fun but also lacking in options but gets more play than PvZ for me.

CoD Ghost is garbage.

This. I like Ghosts, though.
#10TenzhiPosted 4/17/2014 1:17:04 AM
I like the one with a non-PvP co-op campaign mode the best.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.