Which shooter is the best so far?

#11Cornbread4lifePosted 4/17/2014 12:39:19 AM
I was probably the most addicted to PvZ, which was a complete surprise and an impulse buy. Titanfall I like, but I can't marathon it like I can with PvZ, I get way too burned out. BF4 was good, but I'm still pissed that my campaign saves delete themselves within 24 hours. Even so, the multiplayer is still a lot of fun. Ghosts I bought like an idiot after I hated the last two or three, and was rewarded with exactly what I should have expected.

To summarize: PvZ>>>BF4>Titanfall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ghosts. There would be more ">"s in front of Ghosts, but I'm pretty sure there's a character limit.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#12scoobydoobydontPosted 4/17/2014 1:09:32 AM
So much hate from the haters. Ghosts still outsold them all.

http://i.imgur.com/Pg7y3.gif
---
http://i.imgur.com/ep3FK5Z.png
#13ZeusthagodPosted 4/17/2014 3:34:38 AM
Ghosts is trash and that's coming from someone who usually buys the CoD games on release day for $60. Played it for 2 weeks, lost interest and sold it. Obviously not the same Infinity Ward who brought CoD4 and MW2.
---
A wise man told me "don't argue with fools"
#14Hudson_RLPosted 4/17/2014 4:06:38 AM
I enjoy TF the most but I still think BF4 is a great game.
---
YES! YES! YES!
#15CKnightPosted 4/17/2014 8:51:52 AM
Zeusthagod posted...
Ghosts is trash and that's coming from someone who usually buys the CoD games on release day for $60. Played it for 2 weeks, lost interest and sold it. Obviously not the same Infinity Ward who brought CoD4 and MW2.

Pretty much but I put in like 3 months before throwing in the towel. I love CoD and buy day one but Ghost is just terrible to me. With some of the worst maps in all of CoD.
---
"No...you live with it." - Fumbles
#16POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 4/17/2014 9:08:49 AM
Titanfall, easily the most fresh that ive played. Almost as fast paced as Unreal Tournament (not that crazy, but it has its moments).

BF4, EA can suck a d**k after screwing my saved data for both single and multi player.

Ghosts I really enjoy extinction, its way better than Zombies, and has a decent story...and playing as Michael Myers is pretty fun too, but I only play on the 360 with friends...and honestly, I probably wouldnt play it if it wasn't for my friends.

Havent played PvZ, but it looks great, I dont have the money for it.

So Titanfall for me. Hasn't gotten stale, and trying to regenerate gives me plenty to do while waiting for. Titan customization next month.
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#17gohoanqPosted 4/17/2014 9:25:32 AM
PvZ!
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#18ComradeRyanPosted 4/17/2014 6:47:08 PM
Battlefield 4 because of 64 player Conquest.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com