Titanfall Could Have Been on the PS4 maybe even Vita

#71AenimaGenesisPosted 4/18/2014 1:43:49 AM
Semp1 posted...
More great decision making by Sony.

I can tell that's sarcasm, but it actually is great decision making by Sony.

Titanfall underwhelmed and failed to even get Microsoft a win for a solitary month in its home turf, and barely outsold inFamous: Second Son, despite a 10 day head start and the advantages of mass marketing and hype behind it.

Meanwhile, because of that decision, Sony got to keep its prospective PS4 specs a secret, and completely flank Microsoft from behind and storm their ranks for a bloody savaging in the specs department, and left Microsoft with a considerably weaker system that they had to sell for more because of their bundling of Kinect 2.0 - an absolute master stroke by Sony.

Lastly, any fan following this game wields will enjoy the sequel inevitably coming to the PS4.

It was completely win win for Sony and don't try to convince yourself otherwise.
#72InjusticeRebornPosted 4/18/2014 2:03:50 AM
blundermine posted...
FriedLemon posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
FriedLemon posted...

Wait, maybe you should look up the meaning of "grain of salt" if you think your post wasn't implying that his work was false.

So what does grain of salt mean then? Did you google it yet? Seems like you still haven't because if you had and still posted that response then that's just plain sad.

No seriously, you really need to look it up because apparently you have zero idea what it actually means. You were totally implying his work wasn't credible. When you discredit the author, you discredit their writings as well.

"(With) a grain of salt," (or "a pinch of salt") is an idiom which means to view something with skepticism, or to not take it literally.

Now go google what skepticism means kid. I'll be waiting.

This is the most pathetic thing I've seen on this site in a long time.

XD

Best part of it is, it wasn't that long ago he felt the need to pipe up and call other's out on their wrong doing when they brush every article from a certain person not worth the time - because you just shouldn't...

But then he does exactly that here.

MFW. XD

OT: Just think of how different this Titanfall scenario would have been, if the game was on the PS systems. :sigh:
---
10/03/14-11/03/14 - the day GameFAQs turned into the Dead Sea of the internet.
#73FriedLemonPosted 4/20/2014 12:52:49 AM(edited)
InjusticeReborn posted...
blundermine posted...
FriedLemon posted...

No seriously, you really need to look it up because apparently you have zero idea what it actually means. You were totally implying his work wasn't credible. When you discredit the author, you discredit their writings as well.

"(With) a grain of salt," (or "a pinch of salt") is an idiom which means to view something with skepticism, or to not take it literally.

Now go google what skepticism means kid. I'll be waiting.

This is the most pathetic thing I've seen on this site in a long time.

XD

Best part of it is, it wasn't that long ago he felt the need to pipe up and call other's out on their wrong doing when they brush every article from a certain person not worth the time - because you just shouldn't...

But then he does exactly that here.

MFW. XD

OT: Just think of how different this Titanfall scenario would have been, if the game was on the PS systems. :sigh:

Oh hey look I have my own personal stalker, and apparently he still hasn't learned how to read. Did you read the update yet? Well guess what, I was right all along.

Seriously this is getting pathetic, you stalking me trying to call me out but end up being wrong and looking like a fool.
#74SoulTrapperPosted 4/20/2014 2:11:40 AM(edited)
I think it was a pretty good decision.

It was mentioned elsewhere that they didn't want Microsoft to find out about the exact specs of the PS4, which they would have needed to pass along to Respawn if they wanted Titanfall.

We all know Microsoft was caught off guard by the large amount of GDDR5 ram Sony presented the ps4 with.

Letting one pretty big title fly by in return for an entire generation of hardware superiority is a pretty good deal.
#75L96A1BOSSPosted 4/20/2014 8:30:45 AM
Keeping PS4 spec behind closed door is why Sony stomping M$ on their home turf even after they have the same game Titanfail so win for Sony.
#76Ironman06Posted 4/20/2014 9:38:25 AM
Wow... so if it weren't for Sony, Titanfall would have had a single player. That should make all the Sony fans quiet down (as if).
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#77InjusticeRebornPosted 4/21/2014 12:59:19 AM(edited)
FriedLemon posted...

Oh hey look I have my own personal stalker, and apparently he still hasn't learned how to read. Did you read the update yet? Well guess what, I was right all along.

Seriously this is getting pathetic, you stalking me trying to call me out but end up being wrong and looking like a fool.

Hey, don't think too big of yourself. I pop on every now and then, see you contradicting yourself, after the fuss you made previously, and I lol. Like a smirk in the form of words. Nothing more, nothing less. And now I'm replying to you, like you are me.

And, what's the difference here?

I roll my eyes at something Jeremy Conrad says, because it's the usual bait topic. You kick up a storm. You 'roll your eyes' at something coming from this guy behind the Titanfall Final Hours (whatever your reason, 'Dorito Pope'?), and it's all gravy?

Oh yeah, I forgot, I already know the difference. You're Conrad. :two thumbs up:

Keep grinding.
---
#78FriedLemonPosted 4/21/2014 2:24:19 AM(edited)
Mhmm, just like in the previous topic where you felt the need to comment on something I said before addressing the topic right? You must be really butthurt to bring up that topic yet again from months ago like you did in the previous topic :)

Go look up the difference between being skeptical about something and outright calling something a lie. So pathethic how I have to keep constantly spelling things out for you.
#79InjusticeRebornPosted 4/21/2014 5:25:54 AM
FriedLemon posted...
Mhmm, just like in the previous topic where you felt the need to comment on something I said before addressing the topic right? You must be really butthurt to bring up that topic yet again from months ago like you did in the previous topic :)

Go look up the difference between being skeptical about something and outright calling something a lie. So pathethic how I have to keep constantly spelling things out for you.

Well aware the difference, I know what 'a pinch of salt' means, and wasn't arguing the case for it. I suppose you could say I was merely adding to it, amusing myself somewhat.

That isn't a case of being 'butthurt', it's purely a memory illuminated from this very scenario, in which I felt I would share.

But yeah, why don't you 'spell out for me' another phrase or term you'd use for someone when they apply one rule for themselves but another for others... ;)
---
#80FriedLemonPosted 4/21/2014 7:16:34 AM
So...you're saying 'aware' of what taking something with a pinch of salt means, and the difference between skepticism and outright calling someone a liar, yet you still think you have a point somewhere?

Lmao now this is getting beyond pathetic.

Oh and you stalking me in 2 different topics and bringing up something that happened months ago is plain being butthurt, no other way to put it.