How much do you predict each of the 3 consoles to have sold by this year's end?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How much do you predict each of the 3 consoles to have sold by this year's end?
1 year ago#1
My prediction:

PS4-18M
XB1-10M
WiiU-8.5M

That's based on how the consoles are currently tracking in sales and how much consoles are usually boosted in sales during the Holiday season.
1 year ago#2
3 each.
1 year ago#3
More than you can afford.
---
Get Good Kid.
1 year ago#4
Imagine if the Xbone doesn't manage to outsell the Wii U that would be hilarious.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
1 year ago#5
Jedi454 posted...

what?
1 year ago#6
10 million Xbones is way too high. The next few months are going to be crazy low sales. I'm gonna put the Xbone at 7.5mil max and the PS4 at 16 mil.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3 PSN: Raptix546
3DS FC: 5455-9563-5441 IGN: Alex SV:1238
1 year ago#7
MasterSword546 posted...
10 million Xbones is way too high. The next few months are going to be crazy low sales. I'm gonna put the Xbone at 7.5mil max and the PS4 at 16 mil.

I don't know, I think both the PS4 and X1 will probably get huge surges come holiday season. In addition to known games like Destiny and Batman, there will probably be exclusives for both during that time. Also, who knows what bundles will be available to help drive up sales.

Wii U by contrast has only Smash Brothers known, unless they are hiding some large game at E3. I think it's entirely possible for X1 to hit 10 million by end of year. Numbers given by TC seem reasonable. I'm curious if X1 will be able to narrow the gap by end of year. I don't know if we will really see a difference of 8 million units by end of year. I feel it will be lower than that, but we'll see.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
1 year ago#8
ps4 17 million
xbox one 12 million
wii u 8 million
the ps4 and xbox one will continue to do well while the wii u has a slow death
---
PSN kolobos212 The time has come when the normal revolt against time,space, and matter H.P. Lovecraft
1 year ago#9
Izraeil posted...
My prediction:

PS4-18M
XB1-10M
WiiU-8.5M

That's based on how the consoles are currently tracking in sales and how much consoles are usually boosted in sales during the Holiday season.

I agree with those numbers. Definitely the Xbox and Wii numbers. Spot on. But the PS4 numbers might be slightly too high. Maybe. 16 or 17M sounds more likely, but hey 18 could definitely happen.
---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
1 year ago#10
Jedi454 posted...

"More than you can afford, pal. Ferrari."
---
Xbox Live : I VTEC Power I PSN : I_VTEC_Power_I
Bring back Honda F1
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How much do you predict each of the 3 consoles to have sold by this year's end?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived