Why is the amazing spider-man 2 canceled on the Xbone? Tell me now.

#51iSkadooshPosted 4/19/2014 1:09:05 AM
alexismynamexx posted...

Read over that post in your head a few times, do you know how unbelievably petty it makes you sound? I can't help but feel you'd have a voice like pruane2forever.....

Im sorry have I offended you somehow? I find it strange that you'd call me petty for pointing out how ridiculous it is that kcypher throws around pony anytime he gets offended, when that behaviour is about as petty as you can get.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#52kyncaniPosted 4/19/2014 3:31:42 AM
iSkadoosh posted...
alexismynamexx posted...

Read over that post in your head a few times, do you know how unbelievably petty it makes you sound? I can't help but feel you'd have a voice like pruane2forever.....

Im sorry have I offended you somehow? I find it strange that you'd call me petty for pointing out how ridiculous it is that kcypher throws around pony anytime he gets offended, when that behaviour is about as petty as you can get.

Internet, important stuff you know ;)

By the way, who is that zeph guy ?
#53pearl arowanaPosted 4/19/2014 7:26:25 AM
They prolly need to waterdown xbone version for it to run 720p 60fps.
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#54kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 6:18:42 AM
pearl arowana posted...
They prolly need to waterdown xbone version for it to run 720p 60fps.

Asking Microsoft if they can release a 720p version or if the Xbox One version goes down the drain.
#55AnakeriePosted 4/20/2014 6:25:52 AM
Because the LACES were IN, DAN!!!
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA