Sony is facing bankruptcy and people here think the XB1 is going to die?

#11ExempliGratiaPosted 4/17/2014 12:58:02 PM
Lol at TC he threw out the troll line and caught a bunch of trolls.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#12BSerenityPosted 4/17/2014 12:59:31 PM
smh
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#13Ramsus082Posted 4/17/2014 1:00:48 PM
Microsoft isn't going anywhere, regardless of how massively disappointing the X1 has been both in sales and in industry enthusiasm. The PS4 isn't going anywhere, since the brand is pretty healthy regardless of however the parent company is doing. If it was sold, it wouldn't go away, you know.
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
#14BPSatsukiPosted 4/17/2014 1:03:53 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Lololol. Microsoft are a billion dollar company and a couple fanboys think the XB1 is going to die out because a movie game (which is on their last gen platform) is getting cancelled indefinitely?

uh....
#15Mindwipe77Posted 4/17/2014 1:05:26 PM
BPSatsuki posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Lololol. Microsoft are a billion dollar company and a couple fanboys think the XB1 is going to die out because a movie game (which is on their last gen platform) is getting cancelled indefinitely?

uh....

Did you think fanboys were known for their smarts?
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#16Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2014 1:11:48 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
BPSatsuki posted...
Jedi454 posted...

uh....

No, they aren't. Bolding something that is true.
---
Get Good Kid.
#17dnmtPosted 4/17/2014 1:12:51 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Seriously tho, the more and more you post these reassurance topics, the worst type of fanboy in you appears.

He gave in to the dark side. It's too late now I'm afraid.
#18aszsithPosted 4/17/2014 1:15:43 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
Xbone is in danger because most of the microsoft's board is against keeping the brand, without microsoft behind it, the Xbox brand won't garner anywhere near as much support, and probably would be no where near as mainstream as the brand once was.

the playstation brand will be fine, as even a bankrupt company releases products.

Microsoft is a billion dollar company, and they get that way by controlling profit margins, the big black hole that the Xbox One has created, may be fixed by dropping it off to another company.

Actually, several of the Microsoft board members strongly support the Xbox division: Gates, Ballmer, and Nadella. Oh, and those 3 men have the distinction of being the only 3 CEO's in the history of the company.

Gates spearheaded the Xbox idea. Ballmer implemented the plan and continued it through the 360 and XBOne development. He is probably the biggest reason why the Xbox had 2 successors. And Nadella built his career developing cloud enterprises, something which is heavily ingrained in the construction of the XBOne.

It is the major shareholders that are against it. But they always have been and that hasn't stopped the Xbox division thus far.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#19Webmaster4531Posted 4/17/2014 1:17:12 PM
Jedi454 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
BPSatsuki posted...
Jedi454 posted...

uh....

It so aren't true.
---
Ad Hominem.
#20Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2014 1:25:22 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
BPSatsuki posted...
Jedi454 posted...

uh....

It so aren't true.

Alright.
---
Get Good Kid.