Sony is facing bankruptcy and people here think the XB1 is going to die?

#41BlueJester007Posted 4/17/2014 2:48:37 PM
I think the TC should be allowed to say what he wants to say and lets the words fall out.

Honestly, I just wanna see people be brave.
---
Searching for meaning is like searching for a rhyme-scheme in a cook book.
-Tim Minchin
#42WartPig_Posted 4/17/2014 3:03:54 PM
this topic are is gave me cancer
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#43Sith JediPosted 4/17/2014 3:19:57 PM
What the hell is going on here?

Btw Jedi#2, I think they're nitpicking you for not saying MULTI-billion dollar company.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#44Webmaster4531Posted 4/17/2014 3:22:27 PM
Sith Jedi posted...

Btw Jedi#2, I think they're nitpicking you for not saying MULTI-billion dollar company.

That are part of it.
---
Ad Hominem.
#45MonicasBackPosted 4/17/2014 3:23:54 PM
Apparently MS has been buying Sony stock on the low..watch out for a takeover.
---
Monicaaa
#46Sith JediPosted 4/17/2014 3:25:19 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...

That are part of it.

What our you talking about?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#47mikel93Posted 4/17/2014 3:32:25 PM
dnmt posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Seriously tho, the more and more you post these reassurance topics, the worst type of fanboy in you appears.

He gave in to the dark side. It's too late now I'm afraid.

Yeah, I bet by now he became an Xbronie...
#48chrish909Posted 4/17/2014 4:11:09 PM
I am seriously worried about all these delusional ponies. Sony literally had to give away games to compete with xbl. Its not working. Sony isnt making much profit off console sales. Ps gamers are cheap, they buy the console and thats it. How has ps4 nearly doubled x1 sales yet an original ip on x1 outsold a franchise game on ps4?

Are we supposed to pretend that sony hasnt announced a aaa exclusive in nearly a year? They announce a pc game and a 9 month old remake but not a new game for their new console. Uncharted 4 is certain to have problems or a 2016 release with all the problems at nd. God of war 4 canceled epic lol.
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#49robat223Posted 4/17/2014 4:13:43 PM
Yeah "Microsoft are a billion dollar company" is just fine in British English. Guess someone has never once watched soccer (football) match. "Arsenal are in control today."
---
Gamertag= Robat93
PSN= thegreatusurper
#50Viet0nePosted 4/17/2014 4:30:07 PM
chrish909 posted...
I am seriously worried about all these delusional ponies. Sony literally had to give away games to compete with xbl. Its not working. Sony isnt making much profit off console sales. Ps gamers are cheap, they buy the console and thats it. How has ps4 nearly doubled x1 sales yet an original ip on x1 outsold a franchise game on ps4?

Are we supposed to pretend that sony hasnt announced a aaa exclusive in nearly a year? They announce a pc game and a 9 month old remake but not a new game for their new console. Uncharted 4 is certain to have problems or a 2016 release with all the problems at nd. God of war 4 canceled epic lol.

The lead title of the 2014 year for the Xbox One is expected to do better than a Infamous game. Infamous to the Playstation is like Fable to the Xbox. It's not a system seller, it's there for the fans.

Titanfall was hyped, marketed, and sold as the killer title for the Xbox One. The marketing budget for Titanfall probably equals the marketing budget of all Sony exclusives this year.
---
Currently Playing: FFXIV ARR, FFXHD, Spelunky, Infamous SS
PSN/XBL : VietOne