PS gets MGS as an exclusive series and Xbox gets COD as an exclusive series.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PS gets MGS as an exclusive series and Xbox gets COD as an exclusive series.
2 years ago#1
Are you OK with that?
2 years ago#2
I don't play either so sure.
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
2 years ago#3
I like playing MGS, so no I wouldn't like that.
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
2 years ago#4
I own a PS4 and Xbox One, but I honestly don't care much for either MGS or COD right now.

Give me an open world game with RPG-like qualities like Dragons Dogma 2 or Fallout 4 and ill bite. I would be sad if a series like those weren't available on whatever console I owned.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
2 years ago#5
yeah right lol you know COD sells more than Mgs lmao, no thanks i think COD will be just fine for BOTH consoles
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
2 years ago#6
give 'em both to amazon so I'm never tempted to buy that crap and then being massively dissapointed
2 years ago#7
Okay? Sure. I don't play COD, and I play my MGS games on my PS systems. So basically, this doesn't impact my life at all.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
2 years ago#8
squarex8264 posted...
I like playing MGS, so no I wouldn't like that.
2 years ago#9
I only play COD offline split screen with the wife vs bots and like splinter cell more then MGS....so yeah, doesn't matter to me.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
2 years ago#10
I don't play cod but I do mgs. So I'd be in an awkward situation. Probably just go without mgs for the near future if that's the case. One game wouldn't make me get a ps4. I'd get one eventually though.
YES! YES! YES!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. PS gets MGS as an exclusive series and Xbox gets COD as an exclusive series.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived