PS4 sells 7m, XB1 sales undislosed

#101HorridhalPosted 4/17/2014 3:43:39 PM
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
Like that somehow negates TONS of other appliances that do what it does. All you're doing is boasting about how it's a gaming console doing it, big f***** deal. That's it, that's all you've got, you have to boast about the fact it's the only appliance labelled as a gaming console that does it? That's pathetic.

Funny how you gloss over pointing out just one person who said it's too rich for their blood.

It combines everything those appliances does into one GAMING system. Like I want to have 3 things out, a phone tablet laptop etc.... when I could do it on one system, oh and tv integration too and use voice commands.

My iPhone with Siri does everything the Xbox 1 does except turn itself on by voice command.

Does your Iphone, double as a cable box and play battlefield 4 and Dead Rising 3?

It doubles as a streaming service player, so yeah.

It also let's me play Commander mode in BF4, so yeah.

Lmao.

lol @ commander mode, so your iphone is now a game console? Didn't know Apple made a gaming device, why dont you get rid of your ps4 and just keep the iphone since it does everything

You mad bro because your points got negated?

Also, there are a ****ton of games on the iPhone to play and it still does everything else the X1 does.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#102necro00Posted 4/17/2014 3:46:31 PM

Also, there are a ****ton of games on the iPhone to play and it still does everything else the X1 does.

Ya have fun with those amazing iphone games. and nothing got negated you brought an iphone into it, no other home console did or does what the one can do period.
#103HorridhalPosted 4/17/2014 3:49:23 PM
necro00 posted...

Ya have fun with those amazing iphone games. and nothing got negated you brought an iphone into it, no other home console did or does what the one can do period.

You changed to console when a previous posted brought up the vita. Pick an argument.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#104BSerenityPosted 4/17/2014 3:50:36 PM
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...

You changed to console when a previous posted brought up the vita. Pick an argument.

When he is losing an argument he shifts the focus. He does this all the time.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#105TheSL1ClubPosted 4/17/2014 3:55:09 PM
nickb25 posted...
Yet Titanfall on XB1 with a much lower userbase outsells Infamous SS by a good amount - Sony's only major exclusive in a large window.

How come Playstation owners don't buy exclusive video games? Do they just want a 1080p netflix and FIFA device? This is like when Halo 3 outsold nearly every PS3 exclusive combined at the time.

I'm going to laugh so hard when Halo 5 wipes the floor in sales despite being on the slower selling system.

PSN+ offers tons of free games, they are good games and not some old 10yr old games, maybe that's why PS customers are enjoying those instead of buying new games they have no interest in.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#106necro00Posted 4/17/2014 3:55:42 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
nickb25 posted...
Yet Titanfall on XB1 with a much lower userbase outsells Infamous SS by a good amount - Sony's only major exclusive in a large window.

How come Playstation owners don't buy exclusive video games? Do they just want a 1080p netflix and FIFA device? This is like when Halo 3 outsold nearly every PS3 exclusive combined at the time.

I'm going to laugh so hard when Halo 5 wipes the floor in sales despite being on the slower selling system.

PSN+ offers tons of free games, they are good games and not some old 10yr old games, maybe that's why PS customers are enjoying those instead of buying new games they have no interest in.

Yea Mercenary kings and a rehash of a ps3 game last month is true value.
#107prozac786Posted 4/17/2014 3:56:24 PM
Well it was 3.4 million before. Add in 300k from March. Puts it at 3.7 million.

Told you it would have been under 3.8 million, I was right.
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#108kyncaniPosted 4/17/2014 4:39:30 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
nickb25 posted...

I'll get Infamous free with PS+.

Halo 5 can be as good as you want it to be, Titanfall was, that didn't save the Xbox One.
#109orestes1981Posted 4/17/2014 4:41:05 PM
7 million sold vs 5 million shipped
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#110orestes1981Posted 4/17/2014 4:42:59 PM
necro00 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
nickb25 posted...

Yea Mercenary kings and a rehash of a ps3 game last month is true value.

Titanfall was counted by PC and XBO sales. Second Son sold more than Titanfall on the XBONE
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher