PS4 sells 7m, XB1 sales undislosed

#91necro00Posted 4/17/2014 3:25:41 PM
Like that somehow negates TONS of other appliances that do what it does. All you're doing is boasting about how it's a gaming console doing it, big f***** deal. That's it, that's all you've got, you have to boast about the fact it's the only appliance labelled as a gaming console that does it? That's pathetic.

Funny how you gloss over pointing out just one person who said it's too rich for their blood.

It combines everything those appliances does into one GAMING system. Like I want to have 3 things out, a phone tablet laptop etc.... when I could do it on one system, oh and tv integration too and use voice commands.
#92TreGoodaPosted 4/17/2014 3:26:02 PM
JiZamez posted...
TreGooda posted...
nickb25 posted...
Yet Titanfall on XB1 with a much lower userbase outsells Infamous SS by a good amount - Sony's only major exclusive in a large window.

How come Playstation owners don't buy exclusive video games? Do they just want a 1080p netflix and FIFA device? This is like when Halo 3 outsold nearly every PS3 exclusive combined at the time.

I'm going to laugh so hard when Halo 5 wipes the floor in sales despite being on the slower selling system.

Because Playstation is for casuals.

I guess liking strictly crappy FPS games makes you a "hardcore gamer?" rofl

Xbox has the most variety though.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."
#93HorridhalPosted 4/17/2014 3:27:29 PM
necro00 posted...
Like that somehow negates TONS of other appliances that do what it does. All you're doing is boasting about how it's a gaming console doing it, big f***** deal. That's it, that's all you've got, you have to boast about the fact it's the only appliance labelled as a gaming console that does it? That's pathetic.

Funny how you gloss over pointing out just one person who said it's too rich for their blood.

It combines everything those appliances does into one GAMING system. Like I want to have 3 things out, a phone tablet laptop etc.... when I could do it on one system, oh and tv integration too and use voice commands.

My iPhone with Siri does everything the Xbox 1 does except turn itself on by voice command.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#94RyuuHou25Posted 4/17/2014 3:28:00 PM
necro00 posted...

Well congratulations, you've effectively confused convenience for innovation. It's so very very sad how obtuse the world has become on the proper definition of certain words.

Now all you need is a gaming console that feeds you and wipes your ass.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#95BaronVladzPosted 4/17/2014 3:28:12 PM
TreGooda posted...
JiZamez posted...
TreGooda posted...
nickb25 posted...
Yet Titanfall on XB1 with a much lower userbase outsells Infamous SS by a good amount - Sony's only major exclusive in a large window.

How come Playstation owners don't buy exclusive video games? Do they just want a 1080p netflix and FIFA device? This is like when Halo 3 outsold nearly every PS3 exclusive combined at the time.

I'm going to laugh so hard when Halo 5 wipes the floor in sales despite being on the slower selling system.

Because Playstation is for casuals.

I guess liking strictly crappy FPS games makes you a "hardcore gamer?" rofl

Xbox has the most variety though.

Variety of game genres? No it definitely doesn't
#96mokmuudPosted 4/17/2014 3:28:59 PM
I love how when I pointed out Vita did all of those things(TV included) he switch from game console to home console.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#97necro00Posted 4/17/2014 3:29:23 PM
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...

My iPhone with Siri does everything the Xbox 1 does except turn itself on by voice command.

Does your Iphone, double as a cable box and play battlefield 4 and Dead Rising 3?
#98HorridhalPosted 4/17/2014 3:39:17 PM
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...

Does your Iphone, double as a cable box and play battlefield 4 and Dead Rising 3?

It doubles as a streaming service player, so yeah.

It also let's me play Commander mode in BF4, so yeah.

Lmao.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#99ilovegearsofwarPosted 4/17/2014 3:39:20 PM
Horridhal posted...
ilovegearsofwar posted...
Horridhal posted...
ilovegearsofwar
I'm not going to keep debating opinions with you, but if game releases is the measurement of a superior console, wouldn't that make the Wii the best 6th gen console? I guarantee Wii had more shovelware exclusives than PS3 had exclusives. Quantity =/= quality.

You are mistaken. We aren't debating. You are wrong and I am telling you why.

Amazing how when you can't respond you say your last bit and run.

Btw, PS3 had quantity and quality at the end of its cycle. 360 didn't.

Well, you smug tool, if price isn't the main issue, why did PS3 and Wii outsell 360 despite one having no power and the other running 99% of multiplats worse than its main competitor?

There are a lot factors, but price is the biggest one.

Can you prove your claim that 10 years of brand recognition doesn't play a part in people's opinions? I can't prove it doesn't without running the scientific method, so unless you do and can prove otherwise,
you're far from unquestionably right.

Your quality claim is also opinion chief, deal w/it. Nice backtracking on game releases = superior console though.

1. The PS3 was the more powerful system of last gen but, due to cell architecture, was harder to work with. This gen the X1 is less powerful and harder to develop for, if you need links just ask.

2. Never said price wasn't a factor but it isn't the only factor and it is only the biggest factor to people it matters to. Others care about performance, others care about forced kinect, etc. You believing something doesn't make it a fact.

3. You made the claim that a console released in the 90's is somehow helping sales today. That is idiotic at best. That is effectively the same as me saying Sy-Fy is popular because of Farscape. Also, the gen you are referring to only lasted 6 years, not 10.

Keep trying, bucko.

1. Irrelevant when it doesn't show up in games. Price, marketing, and software move consoles, not power. It happened with PS1 and N64 and then again with PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox hueg.

3. I'm tired of trying to teach you basic marketing. Take a course so someone is paid to deal with self important pricks.
#100necro00Posted 4/17/2014 3:41:33 PM
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...
Horridhal posted...
necro00 posted...

It doubles as a streaming service player, so yeah.

It also let's me play Commander mode in BF4, so yeah.

Lmao.

lol @ commander mode, so your iphone is now a game console? Didn't know Apple made a gaming device, why dont you get rid of your ps4 and just keep the iphone since it does everything