I wish you could delete achievements

#1uniquebadgerPosted 4/17/2014 1:54:38 PM
Especially since they give you achievements for stupid things like watching Netflix/Hulu now. Or watching Twitch.
#2crynryanPosted 4/17/2014 2:10:37 PM
While it may be something trivial, you are still "achieving" whatever it was the developer wanted you to.
---
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
(>O_O)> <(o_o<)
#3WartPig_Posted 4/17/2014 2:13:43 PM
i wish the whole cheivo/trophy systems never came about. in game check list or goal logs ala phantasy star are great, but cheivos..... ugh. started a whole generation of gamers who buy games just to trophy hunt.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#4TrickyPonyPosted 4/17/2014 2:14:36 PM
uniquebadger posted...
Especially since they give you achievements for stupid things like watching Netflix/Hulu now. Or watching Twitch.

You can
#5uniquebadger(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2014 2:46:13 PM
TrickyPony posted...
uniquebadger posted...

You can

You can delete them? At this point i think it is just ridiculous that they give them to you simply for watching stuff. Eventually they will just give you the option to turn on all of them in game so people can say they have them..
#6Chyld989Posted 4/17/2014 4:51:22 PM
uniquebadger posted...
TrickyPony posted...
uniquebadger posted...

You can

You can delete them? At this point i think it is just ridiculous that they give them to you simply for watching stuff. Eventually they will just give you the option to turn on all of them in game so people can say they have them..

Why would they ever do that? There's nothing wrong with giving out achievements for apps like Netflix or Twitch, because they don't give any gamerscore. Why is this a bad thing?
#7Jedi454Posted 4/17/2014 4:53:48 PM
Chyld989 posted...
uniquebadger posted...
TrickyPony posted...
uniquebadger posted...

You can

Why would they ever do that? There's nothing wrong with giving out achievements for apps like Netflix or Twitch, because they don't give any gamerscore. Why is this a bad thing?

---
Get Good Kid.
#8Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/17/2014 4:58:40 PM
There have always been easy achievements where you don't really do anything though and some actually gave points. All you had to do in The Simpsons was press start and you got points for it.