Titanfall wasn't the Xbox One's killer app, so what game will be?

#11wskingwsPosted 4/18/2014 2:15:11 AM
thasnipermaster posted...
Only Halo, that is the only game that will get me to buy the piece of crap x-bone. Micr$oft currently has no other exclusives that interest me. Gears of War is dead to me after their last release.. Judgement.

If theres nothing that interests you then what are you doing here?....oh wait I know.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#12VirobotPosted 4/18/2014 2:50:42 AM
Halo 23
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#13BDJaycePosted 4/18/2014 2:55:53 AM
If Microsoft was smart they'd revive one of their older exclusives like Knights of the Old Republic or Jade Empire. Nobody would expect it but I bet so many would welcome it.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#14TenzhiPosted 4/18/2014 2:59:27 AM
BDJayce posted...
If Microsoft was smart they'd revive one of their older exclusives like Knights of the Old Republic or Jade Empire. Nobody would expect it but I bet so many would welcome it.

I would *love* to have a Jade Empire sequel.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#15LapanuiPosted 4/18/2014 3:08:20 AM
Do people really trust Bioware to make another Star Wars game O.o

Didn't they get a lot of crap about Mass Effect 3?
Didn't they also have to change their big budget MMO from P2P to F2P?

You also can't make the excuse that P2P doesn't work because FFXIV: ARR seems to be doing pretty well on P2P.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#16DelkuraPosted 4/18/2014 3:29:12 AM
ManInGorillaSut posted...
None. Halo 5 and GoW 4 won't come out till 2015 at the earliest. By then it will be too little and too late.

Halo 5 will be released this year.
#17thasnipermasterPosted 4/18/2014 3:36:32 AM
wskingws posted...
thasnipermaster posted...
Only Halo, that is the only game that will get me to buy the piece of crap x-bone. Micr$oft currently has no other exclusives that interest me. Gears of War is dead to me after their last release.. Judgement.

If theres nothing that interests you then what are you doing here?....oh wait I know.

Browsing forums... you know... uh the reason people use this site. This concept might to be too large for your brain to handle.
---
Im opposite of a carebear
#18BDJaycePosted 4/18/2014 3:42:57 AM
Lapanui posted...

You also can't make the excuse that P2P doesn't work because FFXIV: ARR seems to be doing pretty well on P2P.

They got crap about Mass Effect 3 because of the ending. Which was lackluster and confusing at best, this was mostly rectified by the Extended Cut DLC.

As far as SWTOR, that was a big budget MMO that had too many single player elements and not enough end game and multiplayer elements for people to treat like an actual MMO. At best it was co-op with arena matches thrown in. F2P and Expansions have helped with that a bit.

If they made Knights of the Old Republic 3 and pretended Star Wars The Old Republic didn't exist while doing it, I would gladly pick up an Xbox One to play it.
---
#19daniel79Posted 4/18/2014 4:07:36 AM
BDJayce posted...
Lapanui posted...

They got crap about Mass Effect 3 because of the ending. Which was lackluster and confusing at best, this was mostly rectified by the Extended Cut DLC.

As far as SWTOR, that was a big budget MMO that had too many single player elements and not enough end game and multiplayer elements for people to treat like an actual MMO. At best it was co-op with arena matches thrown in. F2P and Expansions have helped with that a bit.

If they made Knights of the Old Republic 3 and pretended Star Wars The Old Republic didn't exist while doing it, I would gladly pick up an Xbox One to play it.

Pssssst..

I don't think he was talking about Knights of the old republic MMO, it sounded more like the original single player RPG that came out about the same time as Jade empire, or there abouts..

Ya know, the better one ;)

I don't think Bioware have it in them to make anything of any worth anymore after EA sank their blood sucking teeth into them. Most of the stuff they churn out now just reeks of EA involvement, and it shows...

A shame as they were one of the best in days gone by.
#20BDJaycePosted 4/18/2014 4:10:57 AM
daniel79 posted...
BDJayce posted...
Lapanui posted...

Pssssst..

I don't think he was talking about Knights of the old republic MMO, it sounded more like the original single player RPG that came out about the same time as Jade empire, or there abouts..

Ya know, the better one ;)

I don't think Bioware have it in them to make anything of any worth anymore after EA sank their blood sucking teeth into them. Most of the stuff they churn out now just reeks of EA involvement, and it shows...

A shame as they were one of the best in days gone by.

SWTOR was big budget, like huge budget.. between $150 and $200 million to make that had to go F2P within the first year in an attempt to recoup their losses.
---