Titanfall wasn't the Xbox One's killer app, so what game will be?

#31GamingFoolDanPosted 4/20/2014 5:23:54 PM
ManInGorillaSut posted...
None. Halo 5 and GoW 4 won't come out till 2015 at the earliest. By then it will be too little and too late.

And explain to me how it will be to late by then? Well into the PS3's life cycle I bought one for exclusives. Same thing will happen to the One. Everyone is playing in extreme's and it's ****ing annoying . You know it's possible to own both freaking systems. Both the ps4 and the ONE will be alive and neck and neck in 5 years from now. So your comment is a bit extreme, and really silly.
---
GT: Partyhardydan
#32pigman2003Posted 4/20/2014 5:24:13 PM
Titanfall Sold quite a few copies and moved quite a few consoles, I don't know what more you want.

Personally I thought Dead Rising 3 was the killer app, I still defend it as the best game on next gen consoles.
#33eAsy_mAc187Posted 4/20/2014 5:27:06 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...
Which game do you think will be the game changer for the Xbox One?

Halo 2 HD
---
GT: eAsy mAc187
#34MrImpatient35Posted 4/20/2014 5:34:28 PM
Titanfall maybe wasn't the "killer app", but it certainly helped with the sales. I know a good amount of people bought X1 on March 11.
---
FML
#35kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 5:56:39 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Titanfall maybe wasn't the "killer app", but it certainly helped with the sales. I know a good amount of people bought X1 on March 11.

It did help a lot. But in the end even Titanfall could not prevent the PS4 from dominating the Xbox One.
And there is nothing to soften the blow from now on.
#36IzraeilPosted 4/20/2014 6:05:24 PM
kyncani posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

It did help a lot. But in the end even Titanfall could not prevent the PS4 from dominating the Xbox One.

Yeah looks like PS4 will continue selling 2-3 times as much as XB1 for the foreseeable future.
#37chubbychaserPosted 4/21/2014 12:22:26 AM
Izraeil posted...
kyncani posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

Yeah looks like PS4 will continue selling 2-3 times as much as XB1 for the foreseeable future.

---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#38pigman2003Posted 4/21/2014 1:23:19 AM
Izraeil posted...
kyncani posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

PS4 sold 7 million and the X1 sold 5 million, don't exaggerate the gap, that doesn't equate to "2-3 times".

Just because the PS4 sold more consoles doesn't mean that's it's dominating or that the X1 is doing poorly.

Look at it this way, both MIcrosoft and Sony are breaking even with each console sold and so they're only making money through subscriptions and software sales and those are actually A LOT closer to each other despite the PS4 selling roughly 2 million more units.
#39CaIiber345Posted 4/21/2014 1:32:16 AM
TheArcade posted...
I have my own personal Killer App Killer Instict. I'm sure many in the fighting game community will tell you, it's the best game on either system right now. It's the DOA3 of Killer Apps in terms of sales knowing how well that game did during the OG Xbox launch.

There is so much wrong here, and once your signature is added into the mix...
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#40Pixx0Posted 4/21/2014 3:00:33 AM
kyncani posted...
Reminds me of the Dreamcast : one day it was here and the day after, that was it, GG.

pretty much, except the DC had some really fun games, not like...you know?
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.