What are some gaming habits (that others do) that annoy you

#1howdyneighbor25Posted 4/17/2014 5:28:08 PM
I got a couple personally (CoD was my inspiration so that's what most of them are from haha)

-People who turn the controls to inverted
-Reloading after shooting a couple shots (saw the kid I was babysitting doing this in Ghosts even though he was using extended mag -__-)
-People who play local split screen (HATED this in Blops 1, especially when it was in skill demanding game modes)
-People who go straight for easy difficulty without even trying normal

What are yours? Have you picked up any habits this gen?
#2Big FanPosted 4/17/2014 5:36:32 PM
I know I have the awful habit of reloading after each kill.

However I hate people who only play objective game types for kills or don't go for the objective
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins
#3unclekoolaid73Posted 4/17/2014 5:39:29 PM
I play with inverted controls, why does that bother you? Just curious.
#4X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 4/17/2014 5:43:32 PM
I don't want to tell people how to play their games, but I can't stand when someone plays a sequel to a story-driven game without having played the first one.

Last gen was notorious for this as a lot of games that got sequels on PS3 didn't get the original game (Saints Row, Condemned, Just Cause, Metro 2033, Mass Effect for the longest time, etc). I understand not everyone puts a lot of weight into the stories of games like I do, but it bugs me when people play a sequel and say "it wasn't that good" because they had no idea what was going on.
---
We all give up eventually...
#5WeirdShroomPosted 4/18/2014 3:47:40 AM
People that run past pickups YOU KNOW THEY SAW. This is very common with streamers.

Also somewhat related is people that don't explore. Don't pan the camera to look around.

Generally people that play like noobs but act like epic gamers.
---
GT: BxB402 - "Virtual High Five!"
#6Tyronelio1Posted 4/18/2014 3:55:30 AM
Breath.
Talk.
Eat my food.
---
The Lego video game franchise by Traveller's Tales is the greatest video game franchise of all time.
I once watch my sim burn to death with the speed on slow.
#7lunaticcorePosted 4/18/2014 3:58:30 AM
I actually kept a guy muted in my clan for years because he wouldn't change out the battery in his smoke detector.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#8RagnarokxvPosted 4/18/2014 4:21:13 AM
-Buying consoles on launch day.
-Complaining about the state of their unproven launch console.
-People who buy games just to return them like it is a rental.
-People who return things incomplete causing an innocent buyer to be screwed over.
-People who sell their entire game collection for a fraction of its actual value to buy a launch console and a couple of games.
-People who think using a controller for FPS is better than a mouse and keyboard.
-People who care about gamerscore or trophies.
-People who think that their gamerscore can prove that they are a skilled gamer.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#9McNabFishPosted 4/18/2014 4:23:59 AM
Inverted controls? Wash your filthy mouth out. Inverted > non inverted.
---
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
#10lightfighterPosted 4/18/2014 4:32:03 AM
I dislike any game that ppl play split-screen.
And I hate inverted controls.