What are some gaming habits (that others do) that annoy you

#11Jedi454Posted 4/18/2014 4:42:32 AM
- People that hate games before they even give them a good shot.
- People who don't think controllers and mouse & keyboard can both work well for FPS.
- People who are anti-gamerscore/ trophy hunters.
- People that give into bad DLC, micro-transaction and game industry practices (e.g P2W and buying MGSV: GZ demos for half retail price).
- People that have one dimensional thinking when it comes to gaming and have to only enjoy one console/ or PC.
- PC gamers that think they're above console gamers.
- Console gamers that think they're above PC gamers.
- Kids that play CoD or BF and use their mic.
- People who sell their entire game collection for a fraction of its actual value to buy a launch console and a couple of games.
- People that think they're a better gamer because they have a high amount of Gamerscore or Trophies.
- People that think bad gameplay mechanics and level design makes a game "hardcore".
- People that try to persuade you to impulsively buy more games all the time.
---
Get Good Kid.
#12jekyllPosted 4/18/2014 4:55:33 AM
Big Fan posted...
I know I have the awful habit of reloading after each kill.

However I hate people who only play objective game types for kills or don't go for the objective

So tired of being nearly in tears in Domination, begging people not to just skirt around B and run off but come cap with me. Then I get killed just before the cap when we could've had it.
I yelled at a kid to go play TDM if he wasn't capping and he said "you don't get as many kills there".
And then when the match ends I have 9 caps for the winning team, but get teased for going 524 by the kid who camped for 439 but has no caps and whose team lost. And he says he "beasted".
---
CloudMir on Xbox One/360 and PS3
#13Tyronelio1Posted 4/18/2014 4:57:01 AM
Big Fan posted...
I know I have the awful habit of reloading after each kill.

However I hate people who only play objective game types for kills or don't go for the objective

This is me.
---
The Lego video game franchise by Traveller's Tales is the greatest video game franchise of all time.
I once watch my sim burn to death with the speed on slow.
#14BryanPS360Posted 4/18/2014 5:16:06 AM(edited)
-Not playing the ****ing objective
-Breathing loudly into the mic
-playing rap music through the mic
-singing into the mic (when they can't sing)
-eating by the mic
-Playing poorly but blaming something else for their shortcomings
-rage quitting (in fighters)
-complaining about what difficulty another person plays a game on Why didn't you own your topic about removing easy mode, TC? A lot of posters are eager to have you come back and discuss with them

Jedi454 posted...
- People that hate games before they even give them a good shot.
- People who don't think controllers and mouse & keyboard can both work well for FPS.
- People who are anti-gamerscore/ trophy hunters.
- People that give into bad DLC, micro-transaction and game industry practices (e.g P2W and buying MGSV: GZ demos for half retail price).
- People that have one dimensional thinking when it comes to gaming and have to only enjoy one console/ or PC.
- PC gamers that think they're above console gamers.
- Console gamers that think they're above PC gamers.
- Kids that play CoD or BF and use their mic.
- People who sell their entire game collection for a fraction of its actual value to buy a launch console and a couple of games.
- People that think they're a better gamer because they have a high amount of Gamerscore or Trophies.
- People that think bad gameplay mechanics and level design makes a game "hardcore".
- People that try to persuade you to impulsively buy more games all the time.

Also, all of that.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#15pinkyPosted 4/18/2014 7:47:24 AM
People that move their controller in the direction they want their character to move AND they use the analog sticks in sdtead of just the sticks. Along that vein, the people that have the controller "bounce" up and down as they push the buttons. In other words, the only things that should move are your fingers/fingertips, and the buttons you are pushing and NOT the whole controller your hands, wrists, arms,etc...

Although, you can always tell a gamer from a non-gamer as a GAMER would never do any of what I mentioned.
---
"I'm in the process of processing the process"-Pinky
#16BloatedSquirrelPosted 4/18/2014 7:49:49 AM
pinky posted...
People that move their controller in the direction they want their character to move AND they use the analog sticks in sdtead of just the sticks. Along that vein, the people that have the controller "bounce" up and down as they push the buttons. In other words, the only things that should move are your fingers/fingertips, and the buttons you are pushing and NOT the whole controller your hands, wrists, arms,etc...

Dammit, I was just going to put this XD
---
"On top the frozen creek, I would love to take you there."
FFXIV Character: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/
#17Master AlienPosted 4/18/2014 8:05:00 AM
people who can't handle a little trash talking and go right to racial slurs
#18RonBurgundy929Posted 4/18/2014 8:07:35 AM
-Console fanboy trolls on this site. It's been so bad over the last year, I almost hate coming here everyday and read through the constant childish crap to find anything worth reading.

-People who trade in everything at Gamestop. Even if they get $3 for a game they paid $60 for, they feel like they absolutely must get rid of it.

-People who put down others who buy all the NEW games for $60, then you find out they only buy the newest USED games for $54.99 at Gamestop. "I wanna play all the new games so bad, but the publishers are greedy corporate money whores who are ruining the gaming industry. I refuse to give them my money." I hate these people more than anything else. You don't want them to make any profits because THEY are greedy, but you want them to keep making the games you want to play? So damn hypocritical.
---
Xbox One & PS4: RonBurgundy929
#19Hidan623Posted 4/18/2014 8:08:16 AM
I hate when someone has their mic or kinect on and decides to play their own soundtrack to the game yall are playing.... TURN YOUR STEREO OR MIC OFF it's hard enough to mute people in battlefield I don't want to do it every time someone comes in the squad
#20RS_YELARAKAPosted 4/18/2014 8:09:05 AM
Have their music on in game chat. **** get in my nerves quickly

It's always rap and some guy with 420 in his GT
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad) www.twitch.tv/yelaraka
Currently playing - BF4, PvZ:GW, TitanFall, Rayman Legends, PowerStarGolf