Is anyone else disappointed in lackluster XBONE sales since Titanfall launched?

#1SolnotPosted 4/17/2014 4:40:47 PM
Is anyone else disappointed in lackluster XBONE sales since Titanfall? - Results (98 votes)
Yeah, I'm disappointed that Titanfall didn't help Microsoft sell more XBONE's than PS4 by now.
75.51% (74 votes)
Nah, Titanfall may not have been a system seller, but Microsoft can still outsell the PS4 with other exclusives.
24.49% (24 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2014/04/17/march-npd-ps4-xbox-one/7844655/

Now that Sony has sold over 7 million PS4 consoles, it looks like the XBONE is falling behind fast because Titanfall wasn't the system seller Microsoft had hoped it was. Is anyone else disappointed in the poor XBONE sales even with Titanfall's release, or do you guys think there still a chance for the XBONE to make a comeback?
#2blacklabelicePosted 4/17/2014 4:46:23 PM
of course i am disappointed. sony and microsoft are selling millions of products, and i have yet to see a single penny of it

maybe i should invest stock in their products, or in a developer, and then i might have a reason to care at all, let alone be disappointed or influenced by their sales
#3mokmuudPosted 4/17/2014 4:48:22 PM
I'm disappointed by those poll options.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#4TrickyPonyPosted 4/17/2014 4:52:50 PM
If Xbox One sales are lackluster I wish I could start a lackluster company
#5Tyronelio1Posted 4/17/2014 4:54:01 PM
mokmuud posted...
I'm disappointed by those poll options.
#6Mindwipe77Posted 4/17/2014 4:54:49 PM
do ppl play games for fun, or to obsess over sales reports they have nothing to do with, or profit from?
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#7blacklabelicePosted 4/17/2014 5:20:37 PM(edited)
Mindwipe77 posted...
do ppl play games for fun, or to obsess over sales reports they have nothing to do with, or profit from?

it kind of makes me wonder

i dont know how some of these guys ever find time to actually play games when they dedicate themselves to being a fanboy and herping the kind of silly old derp that comes along with being too poor to play on both consoles. thats often all it comes down to when they are digging at sales numbers all day long and making their little reassurance threads all over the place as to why they wouldnt be able to enjoy playing this on that, or why they cant.

my god i have hundreds of games in my collection, almost every console that you can still walk into a store and buy, and almost all of which i enjoyed playing and will gladly play again if i felt like that. i honestly wouldnt have a clue how many copies of any of them sold, or exactly how many pixels were on my screen.

except for GTA V which i heard cleared a million on the first day, i seen it on TV news so apparently it was a big deal, but god damn some of you guys need to stop bickering over sales numbers and every other miniscule thing and just turn on the console you feel like gaming on and put in the game you will enjoy playing. its like every other thread here is all sales numbers this...pixels that. oh heres todays troll poll of the day. this oughtta spark a reaction. oh look! another sales topic! sales sales sales! titanfall! infamous! titanfall! infamous titanfall infamous! sales numbers! oh look. sony sold off more shares. Oh sony did something! Wait a minute. Didnt i just click to the Xbox One console discussion forum?

i wish for the sake of this board, both the ps4 and xbone never came into existance. back before the reveal and E3, you could actually come into any board and have an intelligent discussion, and not be attacked by an enraged sony/microsoft fanboy trying to defend their console and call you the fanboy all over pointing out your opinion about a legitimate issue or concern with something that may not be right.

my god im so glad i buy every system each generation and enjoy them all. i cant imagine myself looking on the internet digging up sales figures on a game or console i have no interest at all in ever owning or playing but just need some reassurance. ive already spent enough time just replying in this thread, but some people have all the time in the world to spend just digging up this crap in a pathetic attempt to fanboy a video console and argue with each other over every insignificant thing

to me i dont care. i dont get to see a penny of it so it makes no difference to me. if the company does well, good for them. i hope they succeed. i dont care how many units sold. if your game is good i will continue to play it. and unless the game has resident evil or call of duty in the name, ill probably even buy the next version you put out just because i enjoyed the last one so much.
#8Laylow12Posted 4/17/2014 5:16:25 PM
Im very disappointed. It was supposed to be THE game to justify the higher price of the XBOX ONE.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#9prozac786Posted 4/17/2014 5:17:14 PM
Very disappointed :(
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#10LEGEND-725Posted 4/17/2014 5:18:04 PM
Sales don't matter. Only Sony fans pay attention to that stuff.
---
I lift more than you #dealwithit