Man, Microsoft did everything they could trying to win March...

#1PhaseBlackPosted 4/17/2014 4:57:28 PM
- Titanfall bundle
- Forza 5 bundle
- $50 off promotion
- Several commercials

I really can't believe that the Xbox One didn't outsell the PS4 when Sony even said the PS4 topped the March NPD with supply constraints

What do you think this means for the Xbox One?
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2PoweredMilkManPosted 4/17/2014 4:59:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Satchmo25Posted 4/17/2014 5:00:47 PM
Titanfall topped the charts. Says gamers are more interested in Xbox. You ponies only have consoles to play with no games
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
#4Mindwipe77Posted 4/17/2014 5:01:05 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
i fart on tables

thats a rare talent
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#5ManInGorillaSutPosted 4/17/2014 5:01:33 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
Titanfall topped the charts. Says gamers are more interested in Xbox. You ponies only have consoles to play with no games

Pass the crack please. I too want to fly.
---
Give me Banana!
#6Mindwipe77Posted 4/17/2014 5:01:57 PM
Satchmo25 posted...

if gamers were more interested in xbox, it would not be trailing the ps4 would it?
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#7HyzinBurgPosted 4/17/2014 5:02:11 PM
Satchmo25 posted...

Your post cannot be taken seriously with ignorance like that. Congrats on posting something not worth even reading.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#8BSerenityPosted 4/17/2014 5:02:27 PM
Satchmo25 posted...

Sony
PS4 software sales are another bright spot, with more than 20.5 million copies sold at retail and PlayStation Store worldwide as of April 13th, 2014.

Indeed, no games.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#9HyzinBurgPosted 4/17/2014 5:03:14 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
Satchmo25 posted...

if gamers were more interested in xbox, it would not be trailing the ps4 would it?

This confuses me too. If gamers were more interested in XB1, it would have sold more in March, right? Especially since the Titanfall sales include the superior PC version.

Yikes man, someone get some cream for these poor Xbots...
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#10Satchmo25Posted 4/17/2014 5:03:19 PM
HyzinBurg posted...
Satchmo25 posted...

Your post cannot be taken seriously with ignorance like that. Congrats on posting something not worth even reading.

And yet nothing you do can change the fact Titanfall took #1. This will keep you up at night unfortunately
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.