Do you think that ms will drop the x1 price at e3?

#1billOrileyPosted 4/17/2014 6:53:11 PM
They cut the price to 450
Bundled free games with the Xbone console
Did major advertising for titanfall
They pretty much played their ace and they still lost in sales to the ps4 on their biggest market. Since its gonna be a while before another big exclusive hits the Xbone, do you think that they'll drop the price at e3 to try and catch up with the ps4 ?
#2HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/17/2014 7:00:00 PM(edited)
Still waiting for that $250 360 with a HDD. Only 5.5 years of waiting.

Saying that if the 360 does get a drop at E3. I would expect a XB1 drop between the last week of August and 1st week of September by $70-100

* Edit - Forgot to mention that this is the reason I think they're releasing in 26 territories in September.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#3BoomerHelllPosted 4/17/2014 6:57:41 PM
you're forgetting about infamous and the fact they had to compete with a AAA pure exclusive, now that there are no big games till e3/holiday 2014 sales will cool down on both sides. Now as far as dropping the price, they would have to be stupid not to.
#4kyncaniPosted 4/18/2014 2:36:39 AM
billOriley posted...
They pretty much played their ace and they still lost in sales to the ps4 on their biggest market. Since its gonna be a while before another big exclusive hits the Xbone, do you think that they'll drop the price at e3 to try and catch up with the ps4 ?

That is far from being enough.

$300. And the Xbox Live should be much better, at least somehow comparable to Steam or PS+.
#5RaRitsujunPosted 4/18/2014 2:39:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6thasnipermasterPosted 4/18/2014 2:41:48 AM
Yah they need to drop the price big time and they need to get games with gold running ASAP.

Summary:
-Overall Price drop.
-Kinectless X-bone.
-Games with gold needs to be running ASAP and comparable in quality of PS Plus games.
---
Im opposite of a carebear
#7alexismynamexxPosted 4/18/2014 2:56:03 AM
kyncani posted...
billOriley posted...

That is far from being enough.

$300. And the Xbox Live should be much better, at least somehow comparable to Steam or PS+.

I'm sorry but what? Please, don't ever attempt to run your own business.
#8RubMyDuckyPosted 4/18/2014 3:27:39 AM
They have to at this point if they want to have a glimmer of hope of competing against Sony with the PS4.
#9Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/18/2014 3:39:10 AM
RubMyDucky posted...
They have to at this point if they want to have a glimmer of hope of competing against Sony with the PS4.

Yeah, I predict sales to drop since there are no new exclusives releasing for the console., not any time soon. So people who wanted one, probably already got one and the people who been saving up, still will pick one up. Nothing else to entice those interested in buying one. The rest of the consumers are waiting for a price drop.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#10MurryEB_Alt1Posted 4/18/2014 4:10:47 AM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
Still waiting for that $250 360 with a HDD. Only 5.5 years of waiting.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FATRKOK/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_Ovrutb0XANCBG

Your wait is over...plus 2 games
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel