Would you buy a lego TMNT game?

#1Jedi454Posted 4/17/2014 9:52:16 PM
I've loved TMNT since I was (The 1980's cartoon, not the garbage they have now), have played several games and would love to see it on lego form. I haven't played Lego game since Lego SW, but I think this would work quite well.
---
Get Good Kid.
#2HyzinBurgPosted 4/17/2014 9:54:44 PM
Yeah, I would.

and it would still look better than the film coming out soon.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#3Tyronelio1Posted 4/17/2014 9:55:26 PM
I love the Lego games, my favourite franchise.

But I couldn't see myself buying a tmnt version, I wasnt a huge fan of Indiana jones and I bought that but I dislike tmnt lol. >.>
#4Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2014 9:55:36 PM
HyzinBurg posted...
Yeah, I would.

They put Megan Fox in it, it is such a joke.
---
Get Good Kid.
#5TenzhiPosted 4/17/2014 9:55:36 PM
Absolutely. And unfortunately it'd probably be the best TMNT game that's been released in quite some time.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#6DarthUchiha91Posted 4/17/2014 9:56:03 PM
Activision left a bad taste in my mouth. Great idea, terrible execution, with absolutely zero support. I would think twice before I buy any TMNT game.
---
" I don't see the difference between 1080p and 792p"- Ray Charles
#7Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2014 10:00:32 PM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Activision left a bad taste in my mouth. Great idea, terrible execution, with absolutely zero support. I would think twice before I buy any TMNT game.

Download an emulator and play the arcade TMNT games. They're ****ing brilliant.

Yeah, the execution that game by Activision was absolutely garbage in my opinion lol. Konami did a sick job with the old school TMNT games.
---
Get Good Kid.
#8TenzhiPosted 4/17/2014 10:03:23 PM
DarthUchiha91 posted...

The important thing about a LEGO TMNT game is that it wouldn't really be a TMNT game so much as a LEGO game with TMNT in it.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#9CurrentBigThingPosted 4/17/2014 10:08:50 PM
Absolutely would buy.
---
"It is all that is left unsaid in which tragedies are made." - Kreia
#10HyzinBurgPosted 4/17/2014 10:09:23 PM
Jedi454 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
Yeah, I would.

They put Megan Fox in it, it is such a joke.

I don't see the draw to Megan Fox at all. Sure, she's pretty but....... that's it? She sucks at acting.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.