Would you buy a lego TMNT game?

#11HyzinBurgPosted 4/17/2014 9:10:19 PM
HyzinBurg posted...
Jedi454 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
Yeah, I would.

and it would still look better than the film coming out soon.

They put Megan Fox in it, it is such a joke.

I don't see the draw to Megan Fox at all. Sure, she's pretty but....... that's it? She sucks at acting.

and to add to my previous post, Megan Fox being April O'Neal is such horrid casting. I think Olivia Wilde would have been a better choice.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#12Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2014 9:13:39 PM
HyzinBurg posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
Jedi454 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
Yeah, I would.

and it would still look better than the film coming out soon.

They put Megan Fox in it, it is such a joke.

I don't see the draw to Megan Fox at all. Sure, she's pretty but....... that's it? She sucks at acting.

and to add to my previous post, Megan Fox being April O'Neal is such horrid casting. I think Olivia Wilde would have been a better choice.

That would work absolutely well. It's going to be just a fail movie and they'll probably drag it on to be a trilogy like Transformers. God.
---
Get Good Kid.
#13necro00Posted 4/17/2014 9:14:05 PM
those lego games suck
#14Tyronelio1Posted 4/17/2014 9:17:28 PM
necro00 posted...
those lego games suck

And that is why you're the worst account that posts on this board.
---
The Lego video game franchise by Traveller's Tales is the greatest video game franchise of all time.
I once watch my sim burn to death with the speed on slow.
#15blacklabelicePosted 4/17/2014 9:39:41 PM
id buy any kind of tmnt game. the last one i remember playing was on like super nintendo and there was like hoverboards and racing and stuff

turtles in time was that?? anybody remember? it was dope as hell but the ones on NES were pound for pound greatness
#16HyzinBurgPosted 4/17/2014 9:41:42 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
necro00 posted...
those lego games suck

I actually agree with this guy. But seriously, everyone, just ignore that kid. That way his account is pointless.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#17necro00Posted 4/17/2014 9:43:28 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
necro00 posted...
those lego games suck

have fun enjoying rehash after rehash with no game play refinements yet milking every franchise it gets its hands on and pumping game after game out. and people say COD is bad HAH!
#18necro00Posted 4/17/2014 9:44:09 PM
HyzinBurg posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
necro00 posted...
those lego games suck

I actually agree with this guy. But seriously, everyone, just ignore that kid. That way his account is pointless.

OH NO IGNORED, Id be so devastated OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleeaseeee
#19Tyronelio1Posted 4/17/2014 9:48:33 PM
necro00 posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
necro00 posted...
those lego games suck

have fun enjoying rehash after rehash with no game play refinements yet milking every franchise it gets its hands on and pumping game after game out. and people say COD is bad HAH!

If it ain't broke, don't fix it?

And milking the franchise? How so? They have always done nothing but respect the source material in each and every game.

I'm not aware of another dev team that puts in as much effort to make their games faithful, full of content and as good looking as they are.

Gameplay is fine, just like cod, assassins creed, bioshock, you keep the gameplay your fans and target audience like and wow them with everything else.
---
The Lego video game franchise by Traveller's Tales is the greatest video game franchise of all time.
I once watch my sim burn to death with the speed on slow.
#20TenzhiPosted 4/17/2014 10:17:38 PM
And while they stick to the same formula, there have certainly been refinements to it over the years. Like the move to open-world-type environments, for instance. Item inventory... better character switching mechanics...
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.