Wow, what will Microsoft do now???

#1PinkPikachuPosted 4/17/2014 11:24:01 PM
The Xbox One, all in one entertainment system was being sold for like $450! with Titanfall last March, but somehow is still beaten by the PS4???

I mean how is that possible, I thought Titanfall was going to help Xbox beat ps4??/

What happened xbox?
#2Tyronelio1Posted 4/17/2014 11:25:04 PM
Probably continue to make a crap load of money.
---
The Lego video game franchise by Traveller's Tales is the greatest video game franchise of all time.
I once watch my sim burn to death with the speed on slow.
#3Foreign ObjectsPosted 4/17/2014 11:28:27 PM
They'll keep releasing games for it. Maybe package it without Kinect eventually.

Why do you even care? Who cares how much each console sells.. It's pathetic.
---
etc
#4JoeSkeletorPosted 4/17/2014 11:32:52 PM
They will release top notch sequals to hit series like fabel, halo, gears and continue to make strides at new franchises they will eventually make kinect optional they will continue to kill RARE and will release 3 new xb1 system revisions in the next year this time next year we will have 3 system choices a kinect less 250gb option and a 500gb kinect less , 500gb curent version it will be almost as small as the fat ps3s but still weigh 30lbs.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#5PinkPikachu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2014 11:42:59 PM
Foreign Objects posted...
They'll keep releasing games for it. Maybe package it without Kinect eventually.

it's a good thing you replied to the thread then
#6sn3akywafflesPosted 4/17/2014 11:44:31 PM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Probably continue to make a crap load of money.

---
I'm starting realize the slight amount of ignorance on this site
#7BTM4444Posted 4/17/2014 11:45:02 PM
joeskeletor posted...
They will release top notch sequals to hit series like fabel, halo, gears and continue to make strides at new franchises they will eventually make kinect optional they will continue to kill RARE and will release 3 new xb1 system revisions in the next year this time next year we will have 3 system choices a kinect less 250gb option and a 500gb kinect less , 500gb curent version it will be almost as small as the fat ps3s but still weigh 30lbs.

So wrong
#8thepixelgardenPosted 4/18/2014 1:22:35 AM
They will have Pitbull appear in their commercials in order to give them street cred. Failing that, they will sneak the Xbox One onto the set of the Big Bang Theory and hope that attentive watchers will notice it.
#9Bill_BurrPosted 4/18/2014 1:25:03 AM
thepixelgarden posted...
They will have Pitbull appear in their commercials in order to give them street cred. Failing that, they will sneak the Xbox One onto the set of the Big Bang Theory and hope that attentive watchers will notice it.

They did :) raj and Howard wee playing it in one episode and not to mention the whole Sheldon trying to pick the xbone or ps4

I don't care what people think... I like the Big Bang theory... And so does a lot of people considering it's one of the most watched shows on television.
---
PS4: DeathThaKidX
Xbox One/360: DeathTheKidY
#10AwayFromHerePosted 4/18/2014 1:28:19 AM
Foreign Objects posted...

You want to know who cares about consoles sales? Publishers of the video games that you buy. Not enough consoles out there? Maybe they don't support the console so much.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.