How many Sony Fanboys you think would jump ship if Square remade FF7 on Xbox1?

#11AwayFromHerePosted 4/18/2014 1:06:00 AM
After the deal with EA/Respawn, I don't think many publishers are going to be looking for exclusive game deals.

Exclusive DLC? No doubt. But games? Not a chance.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#12TheGam3925Posted 4/18/2014 1:06:20 AM
KiLLaJaSin26 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
None, considering it would not be exclusive to the Xbox One.

/topic

who says? <topic>

Says the jrpgs that sell better on PlayStation consoles compared to Microsoft consoles. FF7 is already playable on PS3 psp and Vita. The idea of Square releasing a remake exclusively on Xbox is just absurd.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#13EnclavePosted 4/18/2014 1:13:37 AM
KiLLaJaSin26 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
KiLLaJaSin26 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
None, considering it would not be exclusive to the Xbox One.

/topic

who says? <topic>

Logic

/topic

wrong.. square doesnt owe sony a dime.

<topic>

Sony published Final Fantasy VII outside of Japan. It's entirely possible future remakes can only be on Sony consoles. Could easily have been part of the contract they signed for that deal.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#14JoeSkeletorPosted 4/18/2014 1:17:35 AM
The TC asked a hypothetical question basicaly what if drop the super sensative shields and answer the question why this had to be turned into a ps vs xbox topic is beyond me.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#15Bs-KILLPosted 4/18/2014 1:48:39 AM
It's just a "what if" topic/scenario.

Yet most answers are..
"Thats not gonna happen!"

So insecure..

Well if that happens..
Pretty sure there will be port begging & lots of crying..
---
GT: UltraC0MB0 PSN: Hahahahaha-NERD-
Now Playing: Killer Instinct(XB1), AC4:BF(XB1)
#16Terry-bogardPosted 4/18/2014 1:51:18 AM
LOL no squaresoft game will ever be exclusive to Xbox anymore , I don't think it ever hapenned.

M$ refused to let squaresoft do ff14 ARR for xbox one and 360 yet FF 14 ARR is one of the most successful game square has ever made and they never made as much money as with this game.

Japanese players were laughing at microsoft (you can actually see the comments in the surveys online) when they heard the Xbox one was going to be released this late, and with so little dev support, and they pretty much all agreed they wouldn't ever buy it.
Square will never release a game on a xbox console that is the laughing stock of japan.

TC's questions is the equivalent of "how many Xbox1 player will jump to ps4 if their xbox one turned into a chicken ,".
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#17SuperSuikodenPosted 4/18/2014 1:54:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18SuperSuikodenPosted 4/18/2014 1:56:18 AM
This not gonna happen unless Microsoft pay for SquareEnix to re-make Final Fantasy VII exclusively and obviously that is too risky and will cost too much.

In my opinion, it will sell very well worldwide but will not make good revenue.
---
Steam/Xbox 360 Gamertag: Call Me A Hero
3DS FC: 4699-7127-1486 NNID: CallMeAHero
#19VirobotPosted 4/18/2014 2:53:48 AM
I'd buy the eventual PC port, since Microsoft seems so intent on destroying One sales by putting "exclusives" on PC as well (Titanfall).
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!
#20VirobotPosted 4/18/2014 2:58:22 AM
Terry-bogard posted...

TC's questions is the equivalent of "how many Xbox1 player will jump to ps4 if their xbox one turned into a chicken ,".

Okay, if I had an Xbone and it turned I to a chicken, that'd be awesome!

Actually, it would probably taste very bland and unappealing. But you could get other tastes from the cloud!
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
This is a PSX: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PSX_(video_game_console) |||| It's not a PS1!!!!!!!!