How many Sony Fanboys you think would jump ship if Square remade FF7 on Xbox1?

#31TeraPatrick2008Posted 4/18/2014 3:49:58 AM(edited)
None / Zero.

More Xboners would jump ship if the next Dora The Explorer game would be PS4 exclusive.
#32Master AlienPosted 4/18/2014 3:54:56 AM
Pretty much nothing would change. 1. Its been available on multiple systems 2. You are over estimating the popularity of ff7

Now if this would be the first re-release, maybe it would move a few consoles but nothing you are going to be able to easily notice.
#33BDJaycePosted 4/18/2014 3:59:56 AM
Master Alien posted...
Pretty much nothing would change. 1. Its been available on multiple systems 2. You are over estimating the popularity of ff7

Now if this would be the first re-release, maybe it would move a few consoles but nothing you are going to be able to easily notice.

Final Fantasy 7 has been proclaimed as the 'best final fantasy evar!!!' so it would make sense for people to over estimate it. Personally I preferred earlier Final Fantasy games like 4 or 6 but I guess everyone has different tastes.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#34ThomageddonPosted 4/18/2014 4:04:56 AM
Why does it always have to be about fanboys? And square wouldn't do that for the simple fact that cross platforming = more money. Nuff said.
#35SubSeenixPosted 4/18/2014 4:11:08 AM
KiLLaJaSin26 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
KiLLaJaSin26 posted...
HyzinBurg posted...
None, considering it would not be exclusive to the Xbox One.

/topic

who says? <topic>

Logic

/topic

wrong.. square doesnt owe sony a dime.

<topic>

Yeah SquareEnix don't want to sell their game at all
Totally legit...Microsoft just pays what ever they are losing from 97% of their estimated sales from the PS4 Community...So they have to outweigh Marketing,close to 10 Million PS4 Version sales and other things...

Microsoft will surely do that.
Oh yeah and they have to deal with one of the craziest communites out there after destroying their most wanted game ever.

Seem logical :D

Just stay with your yearly Halo and Forza and don't dream of anything to big for your little world.
#36BDJaycePosted 4/18/2014 4:12:24 AM
Thomageddon posted...
Why does it always have to be about fanboys? And square wouldn't do that for the simple fact that cross platforming = more money. Nuff said.

What does that have to do with anything? That's not "nuff said".

Maybe new games like Final Fantasy 13 or 15 or Kingdom Hearts 3 but I can't see them releasing a, despite it most likely never ever happening, remake of a nearly 2 decade old game.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#37VerhovenPosted 4/18/2014 4:35:46 AM
and that somehow translates to you that a FF7 remake would be Xbox exclusive.

Please do not procreate.

I like this. To the TC, I'm wondering what your I.Q. level is..........Unless MS pays SE a billion dollars (Xbone hasn't been released in japan kapish?) which I doubt........no way is this gonna be an exclusive on a console not yet released in the Land of the Rising Sun
#38DarkLordYianniPosted 4/18/2014 4:39:28 AM
This guy are sick.
#39highflyer_01Posted 4/18/2014 4:39:28 AM
All I know is, when XIII was first announced to not be a sony exclusive, I had a bad feeling in my gut....and I was, for the most part, right.
#40shadowy_dragonPosted 4/18/2014 4:47:15 AM
Sony fanboys jumping on X1?

Haha.. good one TC. They wouldn't jump on the xbox platform even if sony sold all their exclusives to microsoft. It would never happen.
---
The whole world is evil. People just choose to be good.