How many Sony Fanboys you think would jump ship if Square remade FF7 on Xbox1?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many Sony Fanboys you think would jump ship if Square remade FF7 on Xbox1?
1 year ago#51
Its possible if ms paid enough. Its would cause devs and publishers to get death threats. In the end the fanboys would just say ff7 sucks rather than get a x1

<topic>
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
1 year ago#52
these posts just made my IQ lower. so many facepalms...
1 year ago#53
Hahahaha. I wouldn't buy a FFVII remake on Xbox. I enjoyed VII, but not that much.
---
PSN: DangerBrandon
Last Platinum: God of War II; Currently Playing: inFamous 2; In Queue: Mass Effect
1 year ago#54
none, gots to have that 1080 dawg, y'all know what I'm talkin bout
1 year ago#55
Most "PS Fanboys" wouldn't care since they've already put enough hours into the game that they wouldn't want it ruined by a crappy Xbox One version.
1 year ago#56
*glances over 3DS screen* Heh, topic delivers *goes back to playing Bravely Default* Squeenix games on a microsoft console, I'll wait for the halo port to my nintendo stuff
1 year ago#57
Me.

I don't take part in all these BS console wars. It is just stupid. I want to play games and have fun out of it, doesn't matter on which console the game is on.
1 year ago#58
i'm a sony and a FF fan, but an ff7 remake would urk me, no matter what it was on.
1 year ago#59
I'm a FF fan and I would buy it no matter what console it was on.
---
FFXIV ARR: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7266662/
1 year ago#60
None. They would just say that their favorite RPG is now a bad game and the PS1 version looks better (somehow) and you don't need Xbox to play it.

Gotta admit these jokers are entertaining.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How many Sony Fanboys you think would jump ship if Square remade FF7 on Xbox1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived