How many Sony Fanboys you think would jump ship if Square remade FF7 on Xbox1?

#61ZombieAkanePosted 4/18/2014 7:15:11 AM
I'm a FF7 fanboy before I'm an American.
---
[b]Should have named it the Xbox 720p, because when you see the pixels you turn 720 degrees and burn to death as you walk away.[/b]
#62KaijinSurohmPosted 4/18/2014 7:16:39 AM
The butthurt in this entire topic is staggering.

To answer the hypothetical topic:
I doubt people would "Jump ship" to Xbox 1, however, I do believe they would buy an Xbox 1 specifically to play the remake, and be done with it. They may pick up a couple of XB1 exclusives, since they already have the console, to expand their game collection, but that will be about it.

I know this, because I did the exact same thing to play Halo and Gears of War. Past that, my 360 was strictly an off to the side, dust gathering, paper weight, since every other game I wanted was for the PS3.
---
Disclaimer: "He" is used as a neutered word, as your gender is oblivious to me. It is easier then saying He, She, S/he, and guessing wrong.
#63spooky96Posted 4/18/2014 7:23:28 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
The butthurt in this entire topic is staggering.

To answer the hypothetical topic:
I doubt people would "Jump ship" to Xbox 1, however, I do believe they would buy an Xbox 1 specifically to play the remake, and be done with it. They may pick up a couple of XB1 exclusives, since they already have the console, to expand their game collection, but that will be about it.

I know this, because I did the exact same thing to play Halo and Gears of War. Past that, my 360 was strictly an off to the side, dust gathering, paper weight, since every other game I wanted was for the PS3.

you = everyone in this universe
#64KaijinSurohmPosted 4/18/2014 7:24:42 AM
spooky96 posted...

Kay?
---
Disclaimer: "He" is used as a neutered word, as your gender is oblivious to me. It is easier then saying He, She, S/he, and guessing wrong.
#65spooky96Posted 4/18/2014 7:26:14 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
spooky96 posted...

Kay?

Kay.
#66CptFluttershyPosted 4/18/2014 7:27:47 AM
FF7 was garbage, dunno why anyone would jump ship for it.
---
SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/minordistraction
3DS FC:5257-9458-5704
#67KaijinSurohmPosted 4/18/2014 7:29:12 AM
spooky96 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
spooky96 posted...

Kay?

Kay.

Kay!
---
#68renzsweetPosted 4/18/2014 7:33:37 AM
As popular as FF (a Japanese game) is in Japan, how could anybody think it would release on an American system and skip a Japanese one? This is a place that has released FF collectibles with Happy Meals and Coca Colas. Over here, people complain about FF, especially 7. That kind of betrayal/dishonor is looked down on over there. Look what the head SE guy did after FF14's original failure. American failures in games? Cash the check, make another, like Fable for some.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#69AnthonyBrock2Posted 4/18/2014 7:48:29 AM
First off, console wars are stupid as all help.
Second, if you get a console for a single game you are an idiot.
Third, if you get upset over a certain game coming a certain system on not to the one you chose you are an idiot.
Fourth, who the hell cares it's FFVII, a game that has been officially been beaten to death by both square and its fan.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#70spooky96Posted 4/18/2014 7:49:52 AM
KaijinSurohm posted...
spooky96 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
spooky96 posted...

Kay?

Kay.

Kay!

now i don't know what to do next lol >_>

Anyway, I wasn't laughing at your point, it is correct. Just that...