How many Sony Fanboys you think would jump ship if Square remade FF7 on Xbox1?

#71EVILBRENDAPosted 4/18/2014 7:51:41 AM
I'm not a fanboy, I'm over the age of 18. What I would do is wait another year when i can buy the xbone for 100 bucks at a pawn shop then rent the game from Redbox. Once I'm done, sell it to another pawn shop for the same price assuming it doesn't devalue more in that time frame.

Silly thread. Only discredits true FF fans.
---
PSN: cavesitter
WiiU owners are the bane of gaming.
#72KaijinSurohmPosted 4/18/2014 7:52:09 AM
spooky96 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
spooky96 posted...
KaijinSurohm posted...
spooky96 posted...

you = everyone in this universe

Kay?

Kay.

Kay!

now i don't know what to do next lol >_>

Anyway, I wasn't laughing at your point, it is correct. Just that...

Pfft, ruin my fun.
---
Disclaimer: "He" is used as a neutered word, as your gender is oblivious to me. It is easier then saying He, She, S/he, and guessing wrong.
#73SupaflyGibsonPosted 4/18/2014 8:14:20 AM
I can't believe this is a topic. That would be like me going to the Ps4 board and being like, "What would xbots do if Halo CE was re-rereleased only on the Ps4 hurr?". Its never going to happen and this topic will only generate animosity.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#74SupaflyGibsonPosted 4/18/2014 8:15:39 AM
EVILBRENDA posted...
I'm not a fanboy, I'm over the age of 18. What I would do is wait another year when i can buy the xbone for 100 bucks at a pawn shop then rent the game from Redbox. Once I'm done, sell it to another pawn shop for the same price assuming it doesn't devalue more in that time frame.

Silly thread. Only discredits true FF fans.

Thats a silly answer to a silly thread. Good luckf finding an xbone at a pawn shop for 100$.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#75TiredofhearinguPosted 4/18/2014 8:18:55 AM
they won't do it because every exclusive they released on microsoft only platforms did horribly.
#76krillensPosted 4/18/2014 8:28:09 AM
hypothetically, if it only came out for the Xbox and not ps4 or PC... I'd buy an Xbox
---
i7-2700K @ 3.5ghz | 8GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 | 250GB SSD
PS4 | Wii U | 3DS
#77motosyko21Posted 4/18/2014 8:28:32 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
We'd see two things:

-vocal outrage and port-begging
-silent Xbox One sales

this. although extremely unlikely, IF this scenario were to happen, then the above would probably be the most accurate reactions.
#78Shadow0no0morePosted 4/18/2014 8:35:51 AM
I'd' buy an Xbox, and use it to play FF7 and whatever exclusives i wanted to try but didn't want to bother buying a system for. My primary console would continue to be sony though.
#79BSerenityPosted 4/18/2014 8:38:26 AM
While that would be quite interesting if not delusional to even consider happening. I still wouldn't jump on. That price tag is way to high for what will most likely be just a handful of exclusives in the rpg genre.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#80KolanifvPosted 4/18/2014 8:50:58 AM
BDJayce posted...
Sony likely holds the console exclusivity for past games like Final Fantasy 7 which is why it hasn't seen the light of day on the 360 Arcade.

Sony actually owns the console rights of refusal to the PS1 Final Fantasy characters. Not sure about the PS2 era characters, but FFX implies as much. Cloud was in the GBA Kingdom Hearts game because there wasn't a competing Sony handheld platform at the time.