Xbox One Has Shipped 5 Million Units - SHIPPED.

#21HellsControllerPosted 4/18/2014 8:15:10 AM
MOATS7798 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Ragnarokxv posted...
Sold numbers are more impressive than shipped, if they weren't embarrassed by this number they would have released the information.

Especially when I see Xbox One consoles everywhere. I do see PS4 on shelves but its random and varies by store. I enjoy both consoles but I've moved over to PS4 as a primary since all my friends did and there's no reason to play on the weaker console at this point.

Here's to hoping Microsoft steps up.

PS4 is more powerful, yet all I see is MLB The Show worth getting May 6th....No reason to play the console with no games at this point

I legitimately wonder how much longer the Xbots are gonna keep saying the no gaems thing.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#22BSerenityPosted 4/18/2014 8:25:46 AM
HellsController posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Ragnarokxv posted...
Sold numbers are more impressive than shipped, if they weren't embarrassed by this number they would have released the information.

Especially when I see Xbox One consoles everywhere. I do see PS4 on shelves but its random and varies by store. I enjoy both consoles but I've moved over to PS4 as a primary since all my friends did and there's no reason to play on the weaker console at this point.

PS4 is more powerful, yet all I see is MLB The Show worth getting May 6th....No reason to play the console with no games at this point

I legitimately wonder how much longer the Xbots are gonna keep saying the no gaems thing.

It is funny since Sony has more software sells than MS for this gen.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#23HeathenutopiaPosted 4/18/2014 8:26:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24billOrileyPosted 4/18/2014 8:27:31 AM
They won't tell you how many xbones were sold, but they'll sure as hell be happy to tell you the exact amount of zombies that were killed in dead rising XD
#25Skynet82997(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:28:55 AM
HellsController posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Ragnarokxv posted...

Probably as long as you guys keep coming over here saying YOUR catch-phrases - "720Box" "Dat Gap!" "Power of the cloud." etc....

See how that works both ways? The old do unto others is a lesson a load of you on this board could learn.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#26Skynet82997(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:29:52 AM
BoneRevolution posted...
"Xbox One Has Shipped 5 Million Units - SHIPPED."

...and?

Uh...AND read the article that's linked?
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#27BoneRevolutionPosted 4/18/2014 8:36:25 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
BoneRevolution posted...
"Xbox One Has Shipped 5 Million Units - SHIPPED."
...and?

Uh...AND read the article that's linked?

Ok, I just read it

...and?
#28makaveliOKCPosted 4/18/2014 8:42:13 AM
billOriley posted...
They won't tell you how many xbones were sold, but they'll sure as hell be happy to tell you the exact amount of zombies that were killed in dead rising XD

I can't believe people keep falling for that crap! It's not looking good for the One right now. Swallow your pride Microsoft and drop the KINECT....it's horrible.
#29Ramsus082Posted 4/18/2014 8:50:40 AM
Those are pretty terrible numbers for MS considering what their competition is selling, but if you completely ignore context then I guess they're alright?
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
#30kcypher2000Posted 4/18/2014 8:58:10 AM
Yes because Sony is not notorious for also using shipped numbers often.