Xbox One Has Shipped 5 Million Units - SHIPPED.

#41kcypher2000Posted 4/18/2014 9:11:24 AM
BSerenity posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Ramsus082 posted...
Those are pretty terrible numbers for MS considering what their competition is selling, but if you completely ignore context then I guess they're alright?

Context being that ones in over four times the countries and 20% less. Thats the context you ponies ignore. Is ps4 selling better? Yes. However acting like its killing the xbox is ignorant considering its in way more countries and a lower price.

Selling 60k more while still cheaper in the US is not a big win.

Again again and again... Those other countries are not going to make up the gap. You stupidly forget that the main markets for Xbox brand has already been released to. Give it up already.

you stupidly forget that if these countries dont matter then where is sony getting these numbers from since its barely outselling xbox in the large markets. Is math too hard for you? Are you that slow.

I guess so because simple math eludes you.
#42Mindwipe77Posted 4/18/2014 9:12:42 AM
gotta agree^ slashing price, throwing in a free new game and it still lost is not good, however the sales gap will eventually close and sony will have to do something more if they want to stay ahead
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#43kcypher2000Posted 4/18/2014 9:21:11 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
gotta agree^ slashing price, throwing in a free new game and it still lost is not good, however the sales gap will eventually close and sony will have to do something more if they want to stay ahead

I agree. Sony needs to keep their momentum going and MS needs a few game changers and more marketing i think.

What i find funny is that both systems are doing great but people talk like MS is hurting. Sony has the advantage and its benefiting them. Lower price and more countries means ps4 should sell more or we should be worried.

However its not like the 3 million difference is in the US alone. Most of the differnece is due to more countries which is obvious to anyone who pays attention to Npd every month.

Ps4 got an extra 400k from Japan even though its doing bad there the xbox would probably do worse but thats still adding a market that only ps4 is in.

Moral of the story is that consoles are selling well, we all should be happy after years of morons saying consoles were dying.
#44ssjgohhkuPosted 4/18/2014 9:32:08 AM
lol
#45Pixx0Posted 4/18/2014 9:49:00 AM
Time to celebrate!

crickets

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/04/17/sony-announces-7-million-ps4-sales-microsoft-still-silent-on-xbox-one/

well, it was either staying silent about sales or bragging about shipped units. I guess they made their choice.
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#46MOATS7798Posted 4/18/2014 10:27:04 AM
HellsController posted...
MOATS7798 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Ragnarokxv posted...
Sold numbers are more impressive than shipped, if they weren't embarrassed by this number they would have released the information.

Especially when I see Xbox One consoles everywhere. I do see PS4 on shelves but its random and varies by store. I enjoy both consoles but I've moved over to PS4 as a primary since all my friends did and there's no reason to play on the weaker console at this point.

Here's to hoping Microsoft steps up.

PS4 is more powerful, yet all I see is MLB The Show worth getting May 6th....No reason to play the console with no games at this point

I legitimately wonder how much longer the Xbots are gonna keep saying the no gaems thing.

Well while you guys argue Res and FPS and sales, I argue that I've enjoyed PvZ:GW, Forza 5, Ryse and Titanfall...others have enjoyed the few other xbox exclusives...each system has BF, CoD, NBA, Madden, ect....no argument there, SAME GAMES despite what the fools believe when they over-hype fps and res....

So when I look at the PS4...why is my argument not valid about no games? I already have 2K14, Madden, BF4 and CoD Ghost....what's on the PS4 I need or really want? I have my shooters, sports and action games, and I still own my 360 so all the cute little indie games are covered as well as XBLA games....

I see MLB The Show and that's it....

So, why is my comment about the PS4 having NO GAMES not valid again???.....

Yes, you guys may be enjoying NBA, Madden ,BF4, Ghosts as well...but KZ and Knack and Infamous AREN'T SYSTEM SELLERS....lol...So where is GT at? Delayed another 5 years? No one talks about KZ like they do Titanfall, many think Ryse is still the best looking game this gen...

Specs is your argument, that's fine it's the ONLY argument...give me more than one game that's worth it and I'll buy one today...
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#47Jx1010Posted 4/18/2014 10:32:06 AM
Out of that 5 MILLION

''At least half'' are broken consoles.
Which can go up to 3 consoles per customer since some people have reported buying ONE console and having it replaced 3 times.

So I think only 3 million have been sold from that 5 million.
#483HPPosted 4/18/2014 10:35:59 AM
If infamous isn't a system seller, then why did PS4 outsell the XB1 in March even though MS was practically giving Titanfall away? By that logic Titanfall, PvZ and all those other games are was even less of system sellers.

Also LOL at anyone saying Ryze is the best looking console game.
#49kcypher2000Posted 4/18/2014 10:39:22 AM
Sony brags about shipped units all the time. Sure sold numbers are better but npd is proof that MS is doing fine. Look at dollars spent and they are very close.
#50kcypher2000Posted 4/18/2014 10:43:50 AM
3HP posted...
If infamous isn't a system seller, then why did PS4 outsell the XB1 in March even though MS was practically giving Titanfall away? By that logic Titanfall, PvZ and all those other games are was even less of system sellers.

Also LOL at anyone saying Ryze is the best looking console game.

Because its cheaper and sold more every month and since TF has a higher attach ratio on sold more on th system with less units you ste totally wrong.

Yes ryse is the best looking. Get your eyes checked.