Xbox One Has Shipped 5 Million Units - SHIPPED.

#71DuellePosted 4/18/2014 12:06:57 PM
While I'm at it...

Monolith1676 posted...
I win this thread.

You do win this thread. However, during the awards ceremony, it's found out that you are, in fact, alting. You lose the thread award, and your future career.

/topical
#72mokmuudPosted 4/18/2014 12:15:13 PM
Mr_Big_Boss posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Sony has the advantage and its benefiting them. Lower price and more countries means ps4 should sell more or we should be worried.

Look at it this way. On launch day, Sony sold 1 million units in only 2 countries. Microsoft needed 13 countries just to sell 1 million units. You need to stop being so butthurt over Microsoft's lower sales.

If MS though it would benefit them to release in those countries they would.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#73Monolith1676Posted 4/18/2014 3:19:56 PM
Thanks to everyone who noticed my comment. It took a lot of time and effort to come up with that.
---
XBOX Live GT: For Blood
Gears of War 1 Assassination Legend
#74PokemonYoutubePosted 4/18/2014 3:59:25 PM
MOATS7798 posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Ragnarokxv posted...
Sold numbers are more impressive than shipped, if they weren't embarrassed by this number they would have released the information.

Especially when I see Xbox One consoles everywhere. I do see PS4 on shelves but its random and varies by store. I enjoy both consoles but I've moved over to PS4 as a primary since all my friends did and there's no reason to play on the weaker console at this point.

Here's to hoping Microsoft steps up.

PS4 is more powerful, yet all I see is MLB The Show worth getting May 6th....No reason to play the console with no games at this point

PS4 also has superior versions of all multiplatform games. What does the Xbone have?
---
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura
#75pearl arowanaPosted 4/18/2014 6:37:29 PM
Newsflash

Ps4 have sold mote than 7 million. SOLD.

LOL
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#76looselinkPosted 4/18/2014 6:46:43 PM
The craziest thing about this is that, while Titanfall didn't provide a massive uptick to XB1 sales all at once, it did provide them with some over time. And now Titanfall is out and XB1 has nothing coming up, so its sales will only get lower...

What I'm really interested in seeing is just how far the XB1's sales will fall next month now that it doesn't have Titanfall to hold it up anymore. I'm expecting it to drop off pretty hard next month.
---
Yukimura Sanada
#77AwayFromHerePosted 4/18/2014 6:48:50 PM
I love how people continuously bring up the fact that PS4 is available in more countries, like it was some kind of special deal Sony made to get that.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#78CaIiber345Posted 4/18/2014 6:54:42 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/17/xbox-one-has-shipped-5-million-units

Just so no one flips out - that's shipped.

"Today, Microsoft revealed that it has shipped 5 million Xbox One consoles. This number has Xbox One outpacing its predecessor, Xbox 360, by some 60 percent "at the same point in time," according to Microsoft. It's important to note that shipped does not equate to sold to consumer.

Microsoft further notes that Xbox One players "are spending an average of five hours per day on Xbox One and collectively have totaled more than one billion hours of time spent in games and apps on the console."

They bought into their own hype and became arrogant after the success of the 360. They put the cart before the horse. PS3 did the same thing and it took Sony an entire console generation to catch up. If Microsoft doesn't fix it's mistakes with the One, the same thing is going to happen to them.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#79cdog21Posted 4/18/2014 8:36:16 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
gotta agree^ slashing price, throwing in a free new game and it still lost is not good, however the sales gap will eventually close and sony will have to do something more if they want to stay ahead

I agree. Sony needs to keep their momentum going and MS needs a few game changers and more marketing i think.

What i find funny is that both systems are doing great but people talk like MS is hurting. Sony has the advantage and its benefiting them. Lower price and more countries means ps4 should sell more or we should be worried.

However its not like the 3 million difference is in the US alone. Most of the differnece is due to more countries which is obvious to anyone who pays attention to Npd every month.

Ps4 got an extra 400k from Japan even though its doing bad there the xbox would probably do worse but thats still adding a market that only ps4 is in.

Moral of the story is that consoles are selling well, we all should be happy after years of morons saying consoles were dying.

Logic, like water in a desert, is such a rare thing to find in this place.
---
Frylock you're like the A bomb. When you show up everybody dies - Master Shake ATHF
#80pearl arowanaPosted 4/19/2014 6:47:29 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
I love how people continuously bring up the fact that PS4 is available in more countries, like it was some kind of special deal Sony made to get that.

Many countries dont even want xbone.
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL