Titanfall being best-selling game proves....

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 4/18/2014 6:22:30 AM
That the vocal minority are once again wrong and biased on their "Titanfail" predictions. Reminds me of me of their "Xbox One wouldn't get past one million" prediction after E3. I've bought Both Titanfall and inFamous. I'm still playing Titanfall more well actually Dark Souls 2 more then either of those titles.

I can't wait for E3 it's going to be filled with awesome news for all gamers.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/17/ps4-outsold-xbox-one-in-march-titanfall-is-best-selling-game
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#2PhaseBlackPosted 4/18/2014 6:29:27 AM
You do know that Titanfall was not the game changer people said it'd be right? It was hyped and advertised up the wazoo, we all knew it would sell decently. But it was said that it's release would start making the Xbox One sell more than the PS4 in North America, even before people knew it would be mass bundled and the Xbox One would be $50 off at the release of it.

Titanfall failed to make the Xbox One come out of the PS4's shadow, which MS was betting everything they could on it doing that
---
PSVita & 3DS
#3TheGam3925Posted 4/18/2014 6:29:32 AM
Titanfall being the best selling game proves that MS fanboys don't care about console sales, only Titanfall sales lol.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#4Aone1987Posted 4/18/2014 6:35:58 AM
i believe if infamous came out the same day it would have stole march
#5The_DOAMPosted 4/18/2014 6:36:39 AM
Titanfall was a bundled game...
So was Infamous and you know what...
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE SALES OF A BUNDLED GAME

Also Titanfall will be dead with Halo or the first major game with single player and multi player options.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#6BloatedSquirrelPosted 4/18/2014 6:43:45 AM
Titanfall was a... good-ish game, but it was not the console savior that people hyped it up to be.
---
"On top the frozen creek, I would love to take you there."
FFXIV Character: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/
#7avanentPosted 4/18/2014 6:58:07 AM
Titanfall came out earlier. Titanfall is an FPS (which currently sale very well). Titanfall is a multi-plat. Titanfall is practically being given away.

Sure, Titanfall 'won'
#8ExempliGratiaPosted 4/18/2014 7:08:50 AM
The_DOAM posted...

Also Titanfall will be dead with Halo or the first major game with single player and multi player options.

So when you read the article on ign and look at the** where it said bundles didn't count towards the total.. What do you say?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#9HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/18/2014 7:09:36 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
The_DOAM posted...

So when you read the article on ign and look at the** where it said bundles didn't count towards the total.. What do you say?

EXCELSIOR!
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#10Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:00:48 AM
I think some people missed my point about the vocal minority and their "expert" opinions and predictions.

Titanfall might not be a "Game changer" but it is definitely a breath of fresh air to the FPS genre. Can't wait for the update where you can put decals on your titans.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita