The Amazing Spiderman 2 ISN'T CANCELLED FOR THE X1!!!!!!

#1zerooo0Posted 4/18/2014 7:14:53 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/has-activision-cancelled-the-amazing-spider-man-2-for-xbox-one-update/1100-6419050/

Dang. So much for their not being enough or the X1 being too weak for it. I was never really interested in this game, but for those that are.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2kyncaniPosted 4/18/2014 7:18:45 AM
OK, it is indefinitely delayed.

Do you feel better now ?
#3snowboard340Posted 4/18/2014 7:20:17 AM(edited)
zerooo0 posted...
X1 being too weak for it.

Anyone who said that is an idiot.

And since when do people want to play movie games anyway, why do people care so much? (Note: i know the obvious reason why it's being blown out of proportion here)
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 7:28:18 AM
snowboard340 posted...
zerooo0 posted...

And since when do people want to play movie games anyway, why do people care so much? (Note: i know the obvious reason why it's being blown out of proportion here)

People where just using this as wood to fuel the fire. It's funny a lot of these trolls, mostly PSN, think they're doing their console justice but they're really pushing me farther away from ever buying one. People just need to chill out if a game gets canceled or not.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5BSerenityPosted 4/18/2014 8:34:11 AM
Indefinitely delayed....
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#6MlREFOXPosted 4/18/2014 8:36:39 AM
And Elvis isn't dead. Just indefinitely asleep.
#7gray_fox_00Posted 4/18/2014 8:40:06 AM
MlREFOX posted...
And Elvis isn't dead. Just indefinitely asleep.

He's in a retirement home fighting mummies.

(Watch Bubba Ho Tep)
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#8ssj954vegitoPosted 4/18/2014 9:17:21 AM
snowboard340 posted...
And since when do people want to play movie games anyway,

There are actually some very good one's, ASM1 was not too bad and number 2 looks infinitely better, and have you played X-men Origins? That had to be the best game to feature Wolverine ever.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#9Mindwipe77Posted 4/18/2014 9:19:29 AM
BSerenity posted...
Indefinitely delayed....

thats a nicer way of saying it's canned
---
Proud owner of X1,PS4 and Wii U, I pity childish fanboys
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#10IzraeilPosted 4/18/2014 9:20:21 AM
zerooo0 posted...
snowboard340 posted...
zerooo0 posted...

People where just using this as wood to fuel the fire. It's funny a lot of these trolls, mostly PSN, think they're doing their console justice but they're really pushing me farther away from ever buying one. People just need to chill out if a game gets canceled or not.

So you base your decisions to buy a product based on the actions of a few trolls who also happen to own that product?