We refuse to buy Kinect.

#11DrFeelgood1984Posted 4/19/2014 3:59:57 AM
I am telling Microsoft by not purchasing their under-powered, over-priced console. The only way to send this message is through purchasing decisions, and I think the message is being sent as PS4 continues to outsell the ONE. Microsoft will be forced to sell Kinect at a loss or remove the useless peripheral completely to compete this gen. Kinect is a failure, and the sooner they realize that, the better.
#12BTM4444Posted 4/19/2014 5:02:43 AM
DrFeelgood1984 posted...
I am telling Microsoft by not purchasing their under-powered, over-priced console. The only way to send this message is through purchasing decisions, and I think the message is being sent as PS4 continues to outsell the ONE. Microsoft will be forced to sell Kinect at a loss or remove the useless peripheral completely to compete this gen. Kinect is a failure, and the sooner they realize that, the better.

Kinect is a failure? That's your opinion buddy. I fully support the kinect. It's extremely convenient and it works 90% of the time voice recognition wise.

It will continue to get better with updates. It's just so annoying seeing all these threads bashing kinect. They are not gonna get rid of it.
#13axelfooley2k5Posted 4/19/2014 5:07:01 AM
Failure in my book

No seriously...kinect and the reason it was forced nuads.......are a bigtime failure

Lets think about why it was included......not for gaming that is for sure
---
Congrats Colbert!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oASYa-Wkroc
#14FinzFan4lifePosted 4/19/2014 5:55:44 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
Failure in my book

No seriously...kinect and the reason it was forced nuads.......are a bigtime failure

Have fun when your game on ps4 gets interrupted for ads
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#15Jedi454Posted 4/19/2014 6:00:25 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Jedi... You're Australian if memory serves me... What's a sook?

I love foreign slang... Hell any time another culture calling something different I like it... Potato chips being known as crisis to the UK for example

Someone who complains without a valid cause or about something stupid.

Yeah this.
---
Get Good Kid.
#16XtremeWRATH360Posted 4/19/2014 6:03:18 AM
MS doesn't want our money, they don't see as as potential customers because we don't believe in their stupid "vision". They rather not have any money from us rather than offering a Kinectless sku. Great business sense
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#17kyncaniPosted 4/19/2014 6:04:50 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
axelfooley2k5 posted...
Failure in my book

Have fun when your game on ps4 gets interrupted for ads

Games on the PS4 don't get interrupted for ads.
I guess that is a feature ;)
#18RockguyKevPosted 4/19/2014 6:46:31 AM
How does someone with this much karma create such an inane topic?
#19megaman1376Posted 4/19/2014 6:47:50 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
fan360 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
If you feel that way, let Microsoft know.

Microsoft doesn't listen.

The purpose of this topic is to tell people DO NOT buy xbox one.
We are not begging here.

They do listen, tweet them, make petitions, tweet at personalities that actually mean something.

Instead of coming onto gamefaqs and complaining and making a stand like its going to change something.

nope simply nope they dont listen if they had listened they would have scrapped the drm since adam orth and people has screamed at the top of their lungs that they dont want kinnect
#20AzaneAzerPosted 4/19/2014 7:11:18 AM(edited)
cheezedadada posted...
If you feel that way, let Microsoft know. The Kinect hatred has been discussed so much here that I think people are borderline obsessed with it (There is seriously an INSANE amount of Kinect threads here). People are probably better off directing their anger in the right direction instead of bringing it up every 5 minutes on Gamefaqs.

You'd think Microsoft would get the hint if there's topics everywhere and it's been done to death. Mandatory Kinect cost them at least enough sales to make the kinect an overall loss.

megaman1376 posted...
nope simply nope they dont listen if they had listened they would have scrapped the drm since adam orth and people has screamed at the top of their lungs that they dont want kinnect

It took Pre-orders being in the 4 digit numbers to make them xbox180 almost all their policies a couple months before release, and undo all those "NOT JUST A SWITCH" switches.