We refuse to buy Kinect.

#31Viper187666Posted 4/19/2014 9:04:38 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
fan360 posted...
I own all consoles. (I am very old, LoL)

However, this is the first one I will skip.
Spy on us. No thanks.

Kinect has never been used for spying -- ever.

But be old and cry on while millions of people enjoy Xbox One and the games and features it provides.

I love Kinect, btw.

Enjoy what games? The half dozen that aren't available on 360? Hell, even Titanfall is on 360. There's literally no reason to upgrade unless you simply can't do without another junk Forza game or Dead Rising 3. I'll wait for the Kinectless SKU and rent the exclusives on principle while I spend money on PS4 games instead, assuming I don't despise the PS4 controller like PS3.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#32kyncaniPosted 4/19/2014 9:41:26 AM
XanderMXIX posted...
kyncani posted...
Apex-Player posted...
fan360 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
If you feel that way, let Microsoft know.

Microsoft doesn't listen.

The purpose of this topic is to tell people DO NOT buy xbox one.
We are not begging here.

You think you need to tell people not to buy an xboxone?
Lol to funny, most people already aren't or won't.

And Microsoft does "listen". They're kind of in Full Panic Mode right now.

Second fastest selling console of all time. Full panic mode lol

You're right. They're not last place, leave that to the Wii U.
Actually they still are but that should change sometime.

*slow clap*
#33shauntenninePosted 4/19/2014 5:21:25 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
fan360 posted...
I own all consoles. (I am very old, LoL)

However, this is the first one I will skip.
Spy on us. No thanks.

Kinect has never been used for spying -- ever.

But be old and cry on while millions of people enjoy Xbox One and the games and features it provides.

I love Kinect, btw.

Get real kid. Spying is the only reason it's bundled. Microsoft and the NSA have a closer relationship than your parents.
#34shamfuruPosted 4/19/2014 5:22:37 PM
I like the kinect
#35aj4x94Posted 4/19/2014 7:49:38 PM
shamfuru posted...
I like the kinect

You rike it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Jwm5jsoWU
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#36leatheljPosted 4/19/2014 8:45:32 PM
Well keep crying tc don't know why you had to vent your tears on gamefaq instead of Microsoft themselves. If you really hate it and don't want p to buy xb1 go hand out flyers demonizeing Microsoft with bold letters about nuads and spying send hate mail to Microsoft maybe burn down a couple of there buildings don't worry it's all justified cause of kinect and it's that serious also you might want to make a blog to vent and be anti-Microsoft don't do it on gamefaq please it's just spam that's all have fun go get those demon worshipers Microsoft for bundling kinect with a game console we pay we say entitlement.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#37ArsenicSteelPosted 4/19/2014 9:30:27 PM
Well keep crying tc don't know why you had to vent your tears on gamefaq instead of Microsoft themselves.

I am not sure why you would assume commenting here means the lack of commenting else where or communicating with MS.

This is still forum and conversations are meant to be had. Those conversations may or may not be ideas that have been voiced elsewhere.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#38TheGam3925Posted 4/19/2014 9:36:51 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Jedi... You're Australian if memory serves me... What's a sook?

I love foreign slang... Hell any time another culture calling something different I like it... Potato chips being known as crisis to the UK for example

?
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#39cmincPosted 4/19/2014 11:01:09 PM
I honestly dont care that so many core gamers dont care for kinect, i just find it funny that 1)The unwanted hardware complaints havent stopped even though youre not even being charged for kinect anymore if you buy the bundle. 2) Most of the complaints about spying or the kinect being hacked are made by people with cellphones that can do the same thing and are just as vulnerable. And 3) That these people honestly believe theyre leading lives that others are desperate to peak in on and observe in the first place.

I mean, i'm not directing this next bit at everyone who doesnt like kinect, but in browsing through a fair bit of the offerings put forth by the people on twitch that WANT to be seen and heard, i hesitate to imagine how offputting and disagreeable those of you who MUST remain anonymous must be.

Kinect is not a bs afterthought that makes you play games you dont want to play. In fact, for as much is said about its ability to detect motion, even more could be said about its features that require no movement at all. At the end of the day, It's a fully implemented input alternative that gives you options that you can either take or leave. You dont even have to keep it hooked up...I really dont see the merit in any of the arguments against what amounts to be some pretty slick tech that's neither intrusive or at all cumbersome, that gives you options you wouldnt otherwise have, that, at this point, is coming free in the damn box.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#40ArsenicSteelPosted 4/19/2014 11:12:09 PM
What box/bundle is kinect free in?
---
A heretic among heretics.