We refuse to buy Kinect.

#51Private_NoobPosted 4/20/2014 11:10:04 AM
Microbone adopts NSA approved camera: St. Snowden mourns over blatant act of inhumanity!
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#52fan360(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 3:19:19 PM(edited)
leelee3105 posted...
If I needed a solid business plan I would trust a) one of the most successful companies in the world b) random internet troll

People who started Microsoft don't work any more.

Also ALL companies go bankrupt some day.
Sony was a great company, but see "Sony bankrupt soon" topics lately?
#53md22mdrxPosted 4/20/2014 3:20:32 PM
cheezedadada posted...
If you feel that way, let Microsoft know. The Kinect hatred has been discussed so much here that I think people are borderline obsessed with it (There is seriously an INSANE amount of Kinect threads here). People are probably better off directing their anger in the right direction instead of bringing it up every 5 minutes on Gamefaqs.

When M$ tells it's customer base to #dealwithit ... A customer has to find an alternate way to vent.
#54gogogodzillaPosted 4/20/2014 4:11:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#55kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 6:08:02 PM
This Kinect thing is a killer feature; after all, it did kill the Xbox One ;)
#56XtremeWRATH360Posted 4/20/2014 6:21:17 PM
leelee3105 posted...
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
MS doesn't want our money, they don't see as as potential customers because we don't believe in their stupid "vision". They rather not have any money from us rather than offering a Kinectless sku. Great business sense

If I needed a solid business plan I would trust a) one of the most successful companies in the world b) random internet troll

Im a troll because i think it would be better to offer two options to grab a larger market share?
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#57Viper187666Posted 4/20/2014 6:49:01 PM
sammogard posted...
i love the voice commands its worth the extra 100 for that

Maybe to YOU. Others aren't lazy enough to require voice commands to accomplish simple things. It's not worth it to me because I would NEVER use it. I would NEVER plug it in. Therefore, I should NOT have to buy it bundled with a console. There's absolutely no reason for it to be any different than 360. If people love the thing so much, let it sell on it's own instead of forcing it on everyone who just wants the console.
---
I refuse to buy XB1 until it's sold without Kinect. No, I'm not a Sony fanboy. See? http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#58ComradeRyanPosted 4/20/2014 8:59:39 PM
One of the reasons I am only getting a PS4 in the eighth generation. Kinect does not appeal to me at all, so I refuse to pay extra for it.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#59chubbychaserPosted 4/21/2014 2:58:16 AM
Private_Noob posted...
Microbone adopts NSA approved camera: St. Snowden mourns over blatant act of inhumanity!

That is why many countries rejected xbone.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE