I own an Xbox One and I hate it.

#1badmanneilPosted 4/18/2014 8:18:05 AM
I just can't do it anymore. I had such high expectations for the Xbox One, but every month it's something new. I preorderd my One since June 2013, I have a day one edition. Here are my issues

1) The Kinect: At first i was all for it, but the fact that the UI is built around it is a terrible mistake. It also works when it wants to, and i get really angry when i have to repeat a command more than once.

2) The price. If Microsoft wanted to dominate obviously they had to price at $399 or lower. Then not even a few months after launch all these titanfall bundles are up to $100 less than retail.

3) The constant excuses. It really irritates me that games are not being run at the same resolution as the PS4. I paid more for this console, yet i am playing at a lower resolution. The UI that was released was an embarrassment. No friend notifications, no external HDD support. The 360 has a better UI. The whole point of next-gen is to move forward, not backwards.

4) Over-hype- This is the real problem with the console. It was over-hyped since announcement, and i am sorry to say that even Titanfall is massively over-hyped. I don't understand how the fanboys of this site are okay with accepting a mediocre product. Titanfall is not a $60 game. It does not have the content to justify it at all.

I am so done. I'm going to keep my One for exclusives and use my ps4 for all 3rd party titles..
#2DRzCalderonPosted 4/18/2014 8:19:11 AM
I have an Xbox 360
---
It's very strange when the life you never had flashes before your eyes. -Mental Imagery.
#3EllesarienPosted 4/18/2014 8:19:26 AM
Alrighty.

Later.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#4HeathenutopiaPosted 4/18/2014 8:22:10 AM
Fair enough. Valid points that I have issues with as well...just not to the extent that you do.
---
GT: HeathenUtopia
PSN: HeathenUtopia / Morguennes
#5ThatLaoGuyPosted 4/18/2014 8:22:40 AM
Same, tc. Xbone has just been a headache and frustrating since day one for me. I don't know how they could drop the ball like this. The hardware was built around kinect and media bs. I bought a game console to simply play games the best a CONSOLE can.
Ughhrhrgeh
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#6MuryoPosted 4/18/2014 8:23:00 AM
Any person with common sense knew to stay away from the X1 the moment the console's original policies were revealed, they don't care if they screw gaming and gamers as long as fanboys support and defend their terrible tactics and make their bottom line.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#7badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:23:14 AM
I have a PS4 and the camera responds better, and there is better software/games for it.
#8badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:24:45 AM
I am also getting really annoyed by how often my games crash to the dashboard. Occurred often at launch with DR3, and now it happens every now and then when i play Titanfall. I should not be having to do a hard reset on my Xbox One 3-4 times a week!!!!!!
#9EllesarienPosted 4/18/2014 8:26:06 AM
badmanneil posted...
I have a PS4 and the camera responds better, and there is better software/games for it.

Hehe...Just stop before you blow your cover man.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#10badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:27:47 AM(edited)
Ellesarien posted...
badmanneil posted...

Hehe...Just stop before you blow your cover man.

Playroom.