I own an Xbox One and I hate it.

#21SRBiasPosted 4/18/2014 9:00:25 AM
I'm enjoying mine, and so are all my friend that purchased one . TC you need a ps 4. I think it would make you happier.
#22makaveliOKCPosted 4/18/2014 9:05:30 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Sell your Xbox One so someone who is more of a man can enjoy it.

Really!!! Microsoft's new campaign ad. "Microsoft, what a man plays".
#23WackyDwarf2010Posted 4/18/2014 9:06:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24Reflex-ArcPosted 4/18/2014 9:09:07 AM
Are you enjoying the reaction you are getting for this topic? It has to be progressing exactly as you imagined it would.

Sell your Xbox One and move on. It, just like any other console, is just a toy and not worth the ire you're heaping on it.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#25Wolverine24708Posted 4/18/2014 9:09:59 AM
Muryo posted...
Any person with common sense knew to stay away from the X1 the moment the console's original policies were revealed, they don't care if they screw gaming and gamers as long as fanboys support and defend their terrible tactics and make their bottom line.
#26Bigdaddy422Posted 4/18/2014 9:16:31 AM
I use my xbox 10x more than my PS4.

To me, the PS4 feels exactly like my PS3, and the games have been lackluster. Killzone was a huge disappointment, Infamous was like all the others with just better graphics, and the indie games held my attention for a few plays.

My xbox is used constantly, between tv, games, netflix, and xbox fitness. It is used by my whole family. I have thoroughly enjoyed killer instinct, kinect rivals, bf4, pvz, titanfall, trials, and Peggle 2. Ryse was also a great play through.

The One does so much, so I guess people can find things to pick at. I use my kinect constantly, and switching channels; switching games; or various other commands work great. Parties that I have enjoy Kinect Rivals and Just Dance. They also like killer instinct.

I could list a handful of things about the PS4 I don't like, but the major things is, that it doesn't bring anything new to the table. It played to safe, and it is lackluster compared to the One.
---
GT RippyMicBaked
PSN rippymcbaked
#27ScRuiPosted 4/18/2014 9:23:16 AM
Bigdaddy422 posted...
I use my xbox 10x more than my PS4.

To me, the PS4 feels exactly like my PS3, and the games have been lackluster. Killzone was a huge disappointment, Infamous was like all the others with just better graphics, and the indie games held my attention for a few plays.

My xbox is used constantly, between tv, games, netflix, and xbox fitness. It is used by my whole family. I have thoroughly enjoyed killer instinct, kinect rivals, bf4, pvz, titanfall, trials, and Peggle 2. Ryse was also a great play through.

The One does so much, so I guess people can find things to pick at. I use my kinect constantly, and switching channels; switching games; or various other commands work great. Parties that I have enjoy Kinect Rivals and Just Dance. They also like killer instinct.

I could list a handful of things about the PS4 I don't like, but the major things is, that it doesn't bring anything new to the table. It played to safe, and it is lackluster compared to the One.

I feel the same, bought a PS4 when infamous SS came out... Game was fun but nothing spectacular (like the original Bioshock... 'Would you kindly') I don't know why I just thought of that but I loved that game LOL...

PS4 has just been there... Played some killzone but got rid of it already... Idk just waiting, while my Xbox one is on as soon as I get home getting its work in... Games, tv, Netflix, Skype... Its just more and that's what I wanted... Not the same as my 360 more then 360... PS4 is ... Well just like PS3 to me so far...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#28kyncaniPosted 4/18/2014 9:25:56 AM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Sell your Xbox One so someone who is more of a man can enjoy it.

LOLOL OK

Let's start with the basics : find someone who could enjoy the Xbox One.

Let's not be too picky about it ;)
#29DojoMaxPosted 4/18/2014 9:28:38 AM
ThatLaoGuy posted...
Same, tc. Xbone has just been a headache and frustrating since day one for me. I don't know how they could drop the ball like this. The hardware was built around kinect and media bs. I bought a game console to simply play games the best a CONSOLE can.
Ughhrhrgeh

Try hard, trying hard.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#30BloatedSquirrelPosted 4/18/2014 9:32:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]