I own an Xbox One and I hate it.

#31iamdanthamanPosted 4/18/2014 9:39:23 AM
badmanneil posted...
Ellesarien posted...
badmanneil posted...
I have a PS4 and the camera responds better, and there is better software/games for it.

Hehe...Just stop before you blow your cover man.

Playroom.

Really? That's all you've got? That game is basically just a copy of a game that already came out on Xbox 360 for the original Kinect. Tell you what. You hate your XB1 so much, I'll give you $60 for it. Enough to buy you a shiny new PS4 game.
---
All your base are belong to us
#32badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 9:51:05 AM
fallange posted...
badmanneil posted...
I have a PS4 and the camera responds better, and there is better software/games for it.

Do you mind sharing your gamertag? Just wanna make sure you have one.

PSN: CaribbeanStyle
Xbox: Krazzy Bananas
#33badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 9:52:00 AM
Semp1 posted...
Wow you're really over dramatic Troll TC.

So positing an opinion is trolling. I am just tired of companies giving loyal customers ******
#34EllesarienPosted 4/18/2014 9:53:46 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Are you enjoying the reaction you are getting for this topic? It has to be progressing exactly as you imagined it would.

Sell your Xbox One and move on. It, just like any other console, is just a toy and not worth the ire you're heaping on it.

I would say he got the perma-haters like Bloated Squirrel to come in and do their normal sad pathetic thing so I guess he probably is pretty happy with the results.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#35badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 9:54:03 AM
Xbox fanboys are pushovers. They could bring back DRM tmw and this board would find a way to justify it.
#36EllesarienPosted 4/18/2014 9:56:05 AM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
kyncani posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Sell your Xbox One so someone who is more of a man can enjoy it.

LOLOL OK

Let's start with the basics : find someone who could enjoy the Xbox One.

Let's not be too picky about it ;)

Dudebros aren't considered men, and neither are 13 year olds. So finding a "man" to enjoy it is virtually impossible.

Hehe..The guy using the infantile mockery of "dudebros" using age and maturity as a taunt. Just can't get this type of immense idiocy anywhere else.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#37EllesarienPosted 4/18/2014 9:57:40 AM
badmanneil posted...
Xbox fanboys are pushovers. They could bring back DRM tmw and this board would find a way to justify it.

You're almost there champ. Just a few more posts to reveal your true intentions.
---
#38alexismynamexxPosted 4/18/2014 10:02:08 AM
Classic Reassurance topic
#39teeebzPosted 4/18/2014 10:10:19 AM
I looked up his gamertag. Now I may be doing it wrong, but all the games I see he has played are 360 games... I don't see an xbox one game. I'm doing this on my ipad.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#40BloatedSquirrelPosted 4/18/2014 11:18:02 AM
Ellesarien posted...
kyncani posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Sell your Xbox One so someone who is more of a man can enjoy it.

LOLOL OK

Let's start with the basics : find someone who could enjoy the Xbox One.

Let's not be too picky about it ;)

Dudebros aren't considered men, and neither are 13 year olds. So finding a "man" to enjoy it is virtually impossible.

Hehe..The guy using the infantile mockery of "dudebros" using age and maturity as a taunt. Just can't get this type of immense idiocy anywhere else.

When it's the majority of Xbox One users, it's not too far off....
---
"They'll just put the tools down if they want to do the drugs bad enough."
FFXIV Character http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/