I own an Xbox One and I hate it.

#51TheSL1ClubPosted 4/18/2014 3:33:09 PM
Oh jedi454, never change mate.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#52cmincPosted 4/18/2014 3:33:22 PM
badmanneil posted...
I just can't do it anymore. I had such high expectations for the Xbox One, but every month it's something new. I preorderd my One since June 2013, I have a day one edition. Here are my issues

1) The Kinect: At first i was all for it, but the fact that the UI is built around it is a terrible mistake. It also works when it wants to, and i get really angry when i have to repeat a command more than once.

2) The price. If Microsoft wanted to dominate obviously they had to price at $399 or lower. Then not even a few months after launch all these titanfall bundles are up to $100 less than retail.

3) The constant excuses. It really irritates me that games are not being run at the same resolution as the PS4. I paid more for this console, yet i am playing at a lower resolution. The UI that was released was an embarrassment. No friend notifications, no external HDD support. The 360 has a better UI. The whole point of next-gen is to move forward, not backwards.

4) Over-hype- This is the real problem with the console. It was over-hyped since announcement, and i am sorry to say that even Titanfall is massively over-hyped. I don't understand how the fanboys of this site are okay with accepting a mediocre product. Titanfall is not a $60 game. It does not have the content to justify it at all.

I am so done. I'm going to keep my One for exclusives and use my ps4 for all 3rd party titles..

Theres not a point you mentioned that makes one ounce of understandable sense. UI cant be navigated with a controller? The price dropped? Ps4 has more pixels on the screen? Overhyped? Wtf are you even saying? No one hyped xbox.

Why not be honest? You're mad that the ps4 is the perceived cool kid on the block and you made up a bunch fake reasons to dislike your xbox so you can jump on the sony band wagon.

Good riddance, i say. Have fun with your 1080p indy's and The Order. I hear it's only expected to suck half as much as infamous and killzone.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#53spacejamjordanzPosted 4/18/2014 3:36:45 PM
MonicasBack posted...
Feel about the same, if E3 doesn't wow me this thing is going to gamestop and I'm leaving with a PS4.

I might do the same if Microsoft disappoints me.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#54SparkItUpPosted 4/18/2014 3:38:45 PM
dang, from the looks of things, Microsoft needs to worry about keeping their base....not to mention trying to convince customers.
#55MajorPoopStormPosted 4/18/2014 4:47:28 PM
badmanneil posted...
I just can't do it anymore. I had such high expectations for the Xbox One, but every month it's something new. I preorderd my One since June 2013, I have a day one edition. Here are my issues

1) The Kinect: At first i was all for it, but the fact that the UI is built around it is a terrible mistake. It also works when it wants to, and i get really angry when i have to repeat a command more than once.

2) The price. If Microsoft wanted to dominate obviously they had to price at $399 or lower. Then not even a few months after launch all these titanfall bundles are up to $100 less than retail.

3) The constant excuses. It really irritates me that games are not being run at the same resolution as the PS4. I paid more for this console, yet i am playing at a lower resolution. The UI that was released was an embarrassment. No friend notifications, no external HDD support. The 360 has a better UI. The whole point of next-gen is to move forward, not backwards.

4) Over-hype- This is the real problem with the console. It was over-hyped since announcement, and i am sorry to say that even Titanfall is massively over-hyped. I don't understand how the fanboys of this site are okay with accepting a mediocre product. Titanfall is not a $60 game. It does not have the content to justify it at all.

I am so done. I'm going to keep my One for exclusives and use my ps4 for all 3rd party titles..

1) "We have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of physical movement ... itís called Xbox 360. If your device can't pick up motion, that is an unintelligent motionless device."

2) "We have a product for people who arenít able to afford Xbox One ... itís called Xbox 360. If you have zero access to your hacked PSN wallet, that's your problem."

3) "We have a product for weak minded human with no UI experience ... itís called Xbox 360. If you have zero access to your brain, then we blame Sony."

4) "We have a product for people who arenít able to get some form of hype ... itís called Xbox 360. If you have zero access to your hyperthyroidism, I will punch you right in your babymaker."

Have a good day! :-)
http://fox.mmgn.com/mmgn/articles/normal/the-legacy-of-don-mattrick-the-quotes-that-mattered-1099601.jpg
---
"You're talking to my PS4 console all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with your kinect."
Kazuo Hirai
#56chex81Posted 4/18/2014 5:05:46 PM
It sounds like more than 50% of your anger is towards the price of th console and how "poorly" it's selling. Oh well too bad, sell it and get a ps4?
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#57DOWBLACKNINJAPosted 4/18/2014 5:40:39 PM
Ellesarien posted...
badmanneil posted...
Xbox fanboys are pushovers. They could bring back DRM tmw and this board would find a way to justify it.

You're almost there champ. Just a few more posts to reveal your true intentions.

lol
---
Gamefaqs where opinions becomes facts.
Tmo U.S. Galaxy S4
#58gogogodzillaPosted 4/18/2014 6:14:15 PM
MajorPoopStorm posted...
badmanneil posted...

1) "We have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of physical movement ... itís called Xbox 360. If your device can't pick up motion, that is an unintelligent motionless device."

2) "We have a product for people who arenít able to afford Xbox One ... itís called Xbox 360. If you have zero access to your hacked PSN wallet, that's your problem."

3) "We have a product for weak minded human with no UI experience ... itís called Xbox 360. If you have zero access to your brain, then we blame Sony."

4) "We have a product for people who arenít able to get some form of hype ... itís called Xbox 360. If you have zero access to your hyperthyroidism, I will punch you right in your babymaker."

Have a good day! :-)
http://fox.mmgn.com/mmgn/articles/normal/the-legacy-of-don-mattrick-the-quotes-that-mattered-1099601.jpg

Or, in other words:

"STFU and do what your told, peon" - says Microsoft to their potential customer base.

"What's that, you don't like this? Fine, keep your old console, we don't need you!"

And now?

"Why aren't you buying our console?!?"
---
My Chicken says, "Cluck!"
#59PoloMan6Posted 4/18/2014 6:18:02 PM
So sell the damn thing...wth do I care!
#60prozac786Posted 4/18/2014 6:45:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]