I own an Xbox One and I hate it.

#61prozac786Posted 4/18/2014 6:45:39 PM
Get a PS4
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#62pearl arowanaPosted 4/18/2014 7:20:58 PM
badmanneil posted...
I just can't do it anymore. I had such high expectations for the Xbox One, but every month it's something new. I preorderd my One since June 2013, I have a day one edition. Here are my issues

1) The Kinect: At first i was all for it, but the fact that the UI is built around it is a terrible mistake. It also works when it wants to, and i get really angry when i have to repeat a command more than once.

2) The price. If Microsoft wanted to dominate obviously they had to price at $399 or lower. Then not even a few months after launch all these titanfall bundles are up to $100 less than retail.

3) The constant excuses. It really irritates me that games are not being run at the same resolution as the PS4. I paid more for this console, yet i am playing at a lower resolution. The UI that was released was an embarrassment. No friend notifications, no external HDD support. The 360 has a better UI. The whole point of next-gen is to move forward, not backwards.

4) Over-hype- This is the real problem with the console. It was over-hyped since announcement, and i am sorry to say that even Titanfall is massively over-hyped. I don't understand how the fanboys of this site are okay with accepting a mediocre product. Titanfall is not a $60 game. It does not have the content to justify it at all.

I am so done. I'm going to keep my One for exclusives and use my ps4 for all 3rd party titles..

I think its pretty obvious since consoles launch that xbone is noticeably inferior to ps4. All the multiplats games pretty much confirm this.
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#63badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 7:55:41 PM
teeebz posted...
I looked up his gamertag. Now I may be doing it wrong, but all the games I see he has played are 360 games... I don't see an xbox one game. I'm doing this on my ipad.

Lol, Trust me I have an Xbox One. Send me a friend request. I'll invite you to titanfall
#64badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:00:55 PM(edited)
Today alone I've had to hard reset my xbox one 3 times. I swear this thing works when it wants to. Xbox One has the potential to be so great, but as of right now and the pace at which meaningful updates are coming the $499 is highly unjustifiable. For right now I'm sticking with 3rd party ps4 and using my One solely for exclusives and Tv.
#65badmanneil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 8:02:52 PM
And yea, if Microsoft doesn't bring it at E3, I see sales dropping dramatically. Trust me Sony is going to be going full force at e3
#66Jedi454Posted 4/19/2014 2:42:31 AM
badmanneil posted...
And yea, if Microsoft doesn't bring it at E3, I see sales dropping dramatically. Trust me Sony is going to be going full force at e3

The owls are hooting in Japan at the moment.
---
Get Good Kid.
#67kyncaniPosted 4/19/2014 4:29:28 AM
badmanneil posted...

You think that ?
With the desperate situation the Xbox One is in, they may as well have the dullest E3 ever and it wouldn't change a thing.
They could scrap E3 altogether, as anticlimactic as that would be.
#68RuneArcanisPosted 4/20/2014 7:59:30 AM
garen66 posted...
I own a ps4 and when the xbone has a version without the kinect and a few good exclusives are out, I will get one, just not when the only exclusive it has worth playing is also on two other microsoft game machines I have (titanfall)

This, PvZ is the only exclusive worth playing right now.
---
Pokemon FC: 2793-0726-6683 Bug Safari: Combee, Masquerain, Vivillon
Bravely Default FC: 0748-3455-0337
#69BlueJester007Posted 4/20/2014 8:07:31 AM
DRzCalderon posted...
I have an Xbox 360

---
Searching for meaning is like searching for a rhyme-scheme in a cook book.
-Tim Minchin
#70sammogardPosted 4/20/2014 10:58:49 AM
if your kinect don't hear you your not talking with power in your voice you can't just lightly say it you have to say it like you were commanding your dog whats the real issue?