The Xbox One game drought....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Xbox One game drought....

User Info: PhaseBlack

PhaseBlack
2 years ago#1
I can't believe the next retail release is on May 20th O_O. MS should have planned it's release schedule better
PSVita & 3DS

User Info: badmanneil

badmanneil
2 years ago#2
yea, because it is up to M$ when games get released..

User Info: MlREFOX

MlREFOX
2 years ago#3
It happens with every new system. Especially when you have games cancelled just before release.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#4
There was a release like yesterday.
Get Good Kid.

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
2 years ago#5
That's ok TF and PvZ will keep me very busy.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: makaveliOKC

makaveliOKC
2 years ago#6
PhaseBlack posted...
I can't believe the next retail release is on May 20th O_O. MS should have planned it's release schedule better

Microsoft choose to release big games at launch so naturally things are gonna dry up now. Personally I wish they would have waited on games like Forza 5 and Ryse.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#7
The Xbox One is pretty much in same situation as the PS4. Both are new consoles and the lineups in these situations are usually pretty weak for a while. I have been playing Dark Souls 2 and Steam games religiously and that's about it. I am going to fire up my Xbox One for the first time in a couple of weeks to play Trials and I haven't turned on my PS4 in god knows how long.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.

User Info: PhaseBlack

PhaseBlack
2 years ago#8
makaveliOKC posted...
PhaseBlack posted...

Microsoft choose to release big games at launch so naturally things are gonna dry up now. Personally I wish they would have waited on games like Forza 5 and Ryse.

Those two definitely needed more development time
PSVita & 3DS

User Info: HardcoreFtw

HardcoreFtw
2 years ago#9
Both PS4 and Xbox One are suffering the same problem. It a tough game drought I don't think we'll make it.
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
2 years ago#10
Jedi454 posted...
There was a release like yesterday.

Just let it go. Alot of people just blame MS for everything, even if they have zero control over it. You can quickly get a view of the posters IQ when they do this.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Xbox One game drought....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived