The Xbox One game drought....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Xbox One game drought....
1 year ago#1
I can't believe the next retail release is on May 20th O_O. MS should have planned it's release schedule better
---
PSVita & 3DS
1 year ago#2
yea, because it is up to M$ when games get released..
1 year ago#3
It happens with every new system. Especially when you have games cancelled just before release.
1 year ago#4
There was a release like yesterday.
---
Get Good Kid.
1 year ago#5
That's ok TF and PvZ will keep me very busy.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
1 year ago#6
PhaseBlack posted...
I can't believe the next retail release is on May 20th O_O. MS should have planned it's release schedule better

Microsoft choose to release big games at launch so naturally things are gonna dry up now. Personally I wish they would have waited on games like Forza 5 and Ryse.
1 year ago#7
The Xbox One is pretty much in same situation as the PS4. Both are new consoles and the lineups in these situations are usually pretty weak for a while. I have been playing Dark Souls 2 and Steam games religiously and that's about it. I am going to fire up my Xbox One for the first time in a couple of weeks to play Trials and I haven't turned on my PS4 in god knows how long.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
1 year ago#8
makaveliOKC posted...
PhaseBlack posted...

Microsoft choose to release big games at launch so naturally things are gonna dry up now. Personally I wish they would have waited on games like Forza 5 and Ryse.

Those two definitely needed more development time
---
PSVita & 3DS
1 year ago#9
Both PS4 and Xbox One are suffering the same problem. It a tough game drought I don't think we'll make it.
---
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.
1 year ago#10
Jedi454 posted...
There was a release like yesterday.

Just let it go. Alot of people just blame MS for everything, even if they have zero control over it. You can quickly get a view of the posters IQ when they do this.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Xbox One game drought....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived