The Xbox One game drought....

#11cheezedadadaPosted 4/18/2014 7:49:53 AM(edited)
Ellesarien posted...
Jedi454 posted...
There was a release like yesterday.

Just let it go. Alot of people just blame MS for everything, even if they have zero control over it. You can quickly get a view of the posters IQ when they do this.

It's just funny to watch people call each other fanboys all the time and then see them obsessively attack Microsoft. We keep reading how the Xbots are destroying this board, yet we see hundreds of PS4 advertisements and threads about how much the Xbox One sucks on a daily basis. It's like these people have no idea how stupid all of this looks.

An average day at Gamefaqs consists of someone calling someone else a fanboy, only to say something extremely fanboy-ish right after. Then someone will say something like dont blindly follow a company like a sheep, only to follow the opposite company like a sheep right after. The place is so hypocritical that it makes my brain hurt.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#12IzraeilPosted 4/18/2014 7:46:17 AM
HardcoreFtw posted...
Both PS4 and Xbox One are suffering the same problem. It a tough game drought I don't think we'll make it.

not really, PS4 just got FFXIV:ARR like 3 days ago, has spiderman on the 29th, MLB the show on May 6, and Bound by Flame on the 9th, along Daylight, Stick it to the man, and transistor that XB1 isn't getting.

I don't know where people get off saying PS4 has no games.
#13shamfuruPosted 4/20/2014 2:29:03 PM
You people are so desperate that you are considering getting Spider-Man?
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#14Who_Dat504Posted 4/20/2014 2:36:31 PM
shamfuru posted...
You people are so desperate that you are considering getting Spider-Man?

Yes I am getting Spiderman played the first one and it was fun.
---
Saints, LSU, and Pelicans fan!
#15bossk5Posted 4/20/2014 2:38:59 PM
TC has no concern for the games on this console I assure you all.
---
I buy used games. Piss&MoanFaqs
#16PoweredMilkManPosted 4/20/2014 3:08:51 PM
Launch consoles always have a few games at least for the 1st year. That's why I kept my 360 and I got my pc for other games
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#17UtterMoonPosted 4/20/2014 3:10:56 PM
HardcoreFtw posted...
Both PS4 and Xbox One are suffering the same problem. It a tough game drought I don't think we'll make it.

But...there are like 6 games releasing on the PS4 between now and May 20th....
#18shamfuruPosted 4/20/2014 3:12:11 PM
UtterMoon posted...
HardcoreFtw posted...

But...there are like 6 games releasing on the PS4 between now and May 20th....

6 indies of unknown quality or direct ports from the PC
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#19odogs4Posted 4/20/2014 3:15:58 PM
I understand there's a drought but, are you guys done with Titan fall already ?
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#20shamfuruPosted 4/20/2014 3:17:17 PM
It's an FPS, you play it in short bursts when your friends are on.
---