The Xbox One game drought....

#21UtterMoonPosted 4/20/2014 4:19:26 PM(edited)
shamfuru posted...
UtterMoon posted...
HardcoreFtw posted...
Both PS4 and Xbox One are suffering the same problem. It a tough game drought I don't think we'll make it.

But...there are like 6 games releasing on the PS4 between now and May 20th....

6 indies of unknown quality or direct ports from the PC

Umm....

Transistor...from the maker of Bastion..I wouldn't call that "unknown quality"...Octodad...already known quality....Daylight has also been floating around, and the consensus is pretty positive...

The Amazing Spider-man 2 and MLB The Show are not indies.....the only unknown quality games are Bound by Flame and Stick it to the Man....

So I mean...sure I could agree with you on one or two titles, but for the most part the half a dozen (or so) games being released on the PS4 between now and May 20th are looking pretty good, and they span a multitude of genres....but the Xbone is getting Child of Light on the 29th...so you're not totally S.O.L.
#22BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/20/2014 4:25:09 PM
odogs4 posted...
I understand there's a drought but, are you guys done with Titan fall already ?

Gen 5 lvl 50 sitting at 3/5 gooser kills.

F-ing gooser!!
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#23shamfuruPosted 4/20/2014 4:27:58 PM

No way in hell Octodad, Transistor, and jumpscareunitygame#689 aren't the exact same as the Steam versions.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#24odogs4Posted 4/20/2014 4:33:07 PM
BoxTheMuppet posted...
odogs4 posted...

F-ing gooser!!

Haha I just finished mine. Try using the chain gun on your titan and aim above the titan right before it blows up.
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#25BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/20/2014 4:34:57 PM
odogs4 posted...
BoxTheMuppet posted...
odogs4 posted...

F-ing gooser!!

Haha I just finished mine. Try using the chain gun on your titan and aim above the titan right before it blows up.

Was using the electric plasma thing but I'm going back to the chain gun. What sensitivity do you use?
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#26TauriLeaderPosted 4/20/2014 4:38:05 PM
Child of Light has me interested. Grandia battle system mixed with character swapping of FFX.

I have the deluxe edition ordered from Amazon.
---
Due to recent economic conditions, and the rising cost of Electricity, Gas and Oil, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
#27crucialPosted 4/20/2014 4:45:38 PM
I own both systems and a 360 so no drought for me,you only hit droughts when you are a fanboy and only own one console,I am still going strong with Titanfall and Infamous and soon MLB the show to keep me busy until Watchdogs and then LoU remaster,then Destiny and by then I will have to many games to play like Dragon Age or Division,but ya I am so glad I am not a fanboy,why not get all the best games all the time?
#28UtterMoonPosted 4/20/2014 4:46:27 PM
shamfuru posted...

No way in hell Octodad, Transistor, and jumpscareunitygame#689 aren't the exact same as the Steam versions.

Ummm...right...except for the fact that Octodad, Transistor, Jumpscareunitygame#689....The Amazing Spider-Man 2, MLB The Show, Bound by Flame...are not going to be released on the Xbone (some will eventually I am sure) between now and May 20th...and they are going to be on the PS4.

Games are good...regardless of the system(s) they are launched on, and it sucks that the Xbone isn't getting very many, but there is a gaming drought for the Xbone, and the PS4 has not had that problem for quite some time....
#29xxtasy911Posted 4/20/2014 4:49:39 PM(edited)
shamfuru posted...
UtterMoon posted...
HardcoreFtw posted...
Both PS4 and Xbox One are suffering the same problem. It a tough game drought I don't think we'll make it.

But...there are like 6 games releasing on the PS4 between now and May 20th....

.... still games the XB1 isn't getting

---
PSN: KingCole | Gamertag: Coming Soon.... Maybe
#30kennyynnooPosted 4/20/2014 4:52:33 PM
January through May is the typical game drought, has nothing to do with new consoles. Usually only delayed games cone out in this range. Others wait for June July or hype them at e3 for a august September release. It's been like this for years, blame e3 partially but its just the way things are. We will say the same thing next year during those months. Watchdogs is an example of the delayed games, titanfall also. Both should've been launch games but delayed but them back a quarter.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.